The beginning- Maddys pov

My eyes blinked open as my alarm clock went off, i instantly crashed my hand into the top of it groaning. I happened to glance over at my window, the blinding light shining threw my curtains. I swung my legs over the bed till my feet hit the ice cold floor, though there was a burning type feeling to it. I grimaced and reluctantly stood up before shuffling my way over to the closet, staring face to face with my school uniform. I listened as the cold breeze of morning air bursted threw my window and clashed with my face, i pursed my lips and grabbed my outfit. I fumbled with my jeans as i pulled them up my leg, then shaking out my top and putting it on. I looked down at my feet and realized something, my parents were still in the den. I dashed out my door and down the stairs, colliding right into the metal door. I groaned and grimaced again, looking up and slowly shifting the handle to open the door. I stood up and fumbled into the den, gagging when i saw my parents laying together. They looked me up and down before jumping apart and standing up, that's when i looked down to see my torn apart shoes. "Aw mum, you've eaten me shoes" i whined, she looked down at the shoes and shrugged "guess you'll be wearing your boots today pet". I made a face of disgust as i walked past my parents. "Guess ill just get teased around all day" i murmured as my dad went to open the trash can "guess your mums not the only one who's been eatin things they shouldn't be" eh grumbled, "the bus is here, im going to be late" i replyed as i pushed my way out the door. I hid my boots under the seat as i walked onto the bus "guess not all of us can have perfect shoes" the second devil, Kara, whispered. I rolled my eyes as kept looking out the window.

The minute i stepped off the bus i knew their was something strange around there and it smelled like, wolfblood. I froze, completely  unaware that my best friend tom was talking to me. "Maddy? you there maddy?" tom yelled, snapping his fingers in front of my face. I blinked blankly before looking up "oh sorry tom" i said, looking around like i had lost something. I stumbled pass tom, heading towards the door before i crashed. My eyes tried to zone in on what was happening, all i could tell was the scent was stronger "You smell like my parents" i blurted out. I looked down at him to see i had falled ontop of him. eek. He just stared at me for what felt like hours, his eyes almost burning into my soul. Finally i found the strength to get up and walk away.