Who's he?~nobodys pov

Tom steps were humble as he followed his wacko friend to Bernie's, a popular hang out they went to. As maddy had said, they were meeting her there. The reason tom was worried about meeting maddy was about the same for every non logical thinking boy in stony bridge, Shannon called it the 'maddy poks'. In Shannon's own words it appeared to work like this

"It has been scientifically proven that every non logical thinking boy has or almost has fallen in love with the great Madeline smith. It is a very rare case, yet it cannot be cured. And sadly, Shannon Henry has no effect on boys."

Tom didn't believe in what Shannon had said, in his eyes it was just a little crush on his best friend. Maybe more then a crush but who knows? What did alert tom was that Madeline had seemed to be awfully interested in this rhydian kid.

"SO there I was, starin into the eye of the beast" Shannon had started to hear Bernie say "the beast" he repeated very slowly. Rhydians eyes widened as the story telling came to and end and the doors bell rang, maddy turned around to see two of her friends walking threw the door. One scientific one and another confused one. She threw her hand up in the air and waved them over, also repeatedly yelling "Tom, Shannon! Over Here" but I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

"Are these your friends madz?" rhydian said while sipping the soda he had very lightly, she nodded and turned back towards him "whos he huh?" tom asked pointing to rhydian. "This is the new kid rhydian" maddy smiled at her friends, tom smiled back hiding the love. "You've known each other long?" Shannon questioned before maddy shook her head. Tom chuckled "well the first thing you should know about maddy is she is Ob-" "Obsessed with banana milkshakes? I know" he cut tom off, tom tilted his head. "Did you know her favorite col-" "purple? ya I knew" rhydian cut him off again grinning.

 Tom sighed, frustrated. Shannon looked between the two boys for a second before a smile grew on her face, almost as big as the smile in the Grinch. "We should have a maddy off" she said casually, but loud enough. "Really, do we have to?" rhydian asked "Ya if he's afraid he's gonna loose then we shouldn't play" tom grinned a cheeky grin at rhydian who raised an eye brow. "You know what mate? never mind, lets do this." Rhydian smiled hero like

"Alright the rules of the game are, no yelling, no fighting, and no asking maddy. To start the game ill ask a question and you have to hit the ketchup bottle if you think your right, you answer correctly you get a point. Easy enough." Shannon explained, she turned her head side to side before yelling go and asking the first question.

"Where do you usually find maddy talking to her dad?" Shannon asked, almost instantly rhydian hit the bottle "Outside in her backyard" he grinned "CORRECT!" Shannon cheered "next question". "What does maddy hate getting teased about?", again rhydian hit the ketchup instantly "her height" rhydian grinned again yet this grin was bigger. Tom had a tough time thinking he was going to win.