Season 2 beginner!!!

Maddy's tear glands jerked as she stares back at Devon, where they had celebrated New Years and Rhydian's birthday. It was also were she had kissed rhydian, but neither of them brought it up the rest of the trip.

Surprisingly, they had a better time then expected. Maddy had even requested to stay for another 2 weeks, everyone said yes of course. So it was now Feb. and maddy was staring out the passengers window, on the verge of crying.

"Stop being such a girl madz, we can always come back" she threw A glare at the blonde haired boy, "Rhyd, of all people. You should understand why I'm upset to leave this place" all the emotion in his face drained instantly. "I guess your right" he started to smile "I still can't believe you watched that movie with me" maddy beamed at him " If only you weren't such a guy about it". He laughed "can't help it love".

She smiled and turned back towards the window which was now rolled down, her hand happily surfing the wind.

"Rhydian?"
"Yea madz?"
"What are we going to tell everyone, were just dating now?"
"It depends, are we dating?"
"Yes,"
"Then we're dating"

He smirked at her and murmured "this is going to give your friends hell!" She cocked and eyebrow at him "my friends or just Tom?" He laughed and then fell silent.

"Madz?"
"Hmm?"
"If you had to choose, would you pick me or Jacob black"
"...."
"Jacob black" maddy spoke plainly
"Why?"
"He's hot"
"And I'm not?"
"No you are"
"..."

She erupted into a fit of giggles after that, slapping rhydians arm lightly while doing so. "Rhydian your an idiot, of course I would choose you" he gave her a strange look that soon straightened. "Just making sure.." He murmured, still looking unconvinced