I'm not sure about this~Rhydians pov

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! OR HAPPY HANUKA OR WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE. BUT OVER ALL HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I'm really sorry if I offend anyone by writing about Christmas, I celebrate that so I write about it. Again super sorry if this offends anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around the room I was in, it was beautiful in my mind. Beautiful wolf drawings and paintings all over the room, some of which the smiths had asked me to draw. I was honored to be here, it was the smith family reunion. It was also Christmas though, a time for giving. Also presents which is what maddy was excited about. Half of maddys family was coming, I have not met them yet so you could see why I was nervous. They also had never met a lone wolf before, but have had some of there own go wild.

There was maddys cousins. Ash, Miles, Lia, Tristan, Jared, And her little cousin Hanalu. She was only 7. Ash and Jared were on maddys mum side.

Ash and jared looked really alike, they were almost twins but were a year apart. Ash was the daughter of Mia smith and Luke smith, Jared was there son. Ash was 13 and Jared was 14. They both had blonde hair

Miles was on maddys dad side of the family. His brother Moro and his wife Ally's only son and child. Miles had black hair, much different from the rest of the smith family. Moro was 17

Tristan and lia were brother and sister, though Tristan was from maddys mums side and lia was from maddys dads side. Tristan and Lia were different, Tristan was 15 and Lia was 20, one of the oldest cousins.

Last but not least was hanalu (Hannah-lu), Maddys closest cousin who looked just like her. Hanalu was only 7, which made her even more innocent. The funny thing about her is that she could transform, her wolf was like mine. A pure white wolf, that disappears in the snow. She lived up in Devon where it almost always snowed, Hanalu loved Christmas as much as maddy to. Maddy was like a big sister to hanalu, it was amazing how many times she saw her in the year, seeing they didn't live very close.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Rhydian! Hanalu's here" maddy beamed as she pulled me towards the door "I'm coming madz" I groaned. i was excited about meeting hanalu, I mean i was going to spend a week and a half with her so there was so much time for spending time with the kid. "Maddy Maddy Maddy!" Hanalu jumped up and down when she opened the door "Hanalu" maddy exclaimed, opening her arms and hugging the child. Hanalu looked past maddy for a moment and right at me, she reached her hand out and open and closed it. I reached my hand out to her smiling as she grabbed my hand, she examined it seeing how much bigger it was. She then dropped it, smiling up at me like maddy had. Maddy stood up as did I, she poked me in the stomach "she likes you ya know" she spoke looking at me. I looked down at the child "Ya I know" I smiled.