Best Birthday Ever!!-My Pov

GUEST-STARING!!!!! F##KING MEEEE 

____________________________________________________________________________________

I grumbled sadly as I waited by the window, banging my head against it repeatedly. "Have a little patience will you?" My 20 year old sister smirked "Sorry Mel, they just need to get here soon"
"Don't worry they will, when has Maddy ever blown you off?" I started tracing back threw my mind

"There was the time I was 10 and we were supposed to see twilight together" I pouted
"Jacob could wait, {My Name}"
"He didn't want to though"
"Now how the hell do you know that?"
"Cause me and Jacob are 2 in 1"

"Man, you have got to stop obsessing over those kinds of things. I mean really, Vampires aren't real." My sister rolled her eyes while I grunted "If humans are real and werewolves are real then why can't vampires be real?" I pouted again "The term is wolfblood sweetheart, and you should really look out your window" I followed my sisters gaze and grinned when I saw 2 wolves- wait 2? Since when were we expecting two wolves "Da freak?" I muttered. My sister bit back laughter as she opened the door, allowing the two wolves to come in. 

I quickly knew the maddy from the non maddy, I furrowed my eye brows together and started circling the stranger wolf. He eyed me strangely before growling, I snarled and snapped. My sister grabbed my hands and pinned them behind my back.

"Who da freak is that?" I nudged my chin in the males direction, My eyes were bitter, just not as bitter as the air right then. "{My name} This is Rhydian, Rhydian this is {My name}" Maddy had turned back into a human, as did this rhydian kid. I glared daggers at him and he did the same.

"Alright now that we had the friendly intro, why don't I show you two to your room(s)" My sister swallowed back the tension in the room as she spoke, completely unaware that me and rhydian were still glaring daggers at each other. Heck, I didn't know the kid. And he was at My house, so he should be being nice to me. I never said I had to be nice to him, letting someone stay at your house is nice enough right?

Yea I guess not, maybe I should be nicer to the kid. At least he's a wolfblood, why couldn't have maddy brought a vampire though? It could be a twilight- Wolfblood version. OOH YEA and it could end it something like

MADDY-I AM YOUR FATHEERRR (father falls to his doom)\

Well maybe not exactly like that but we'll see...