Do we have to like him?~Rhydian's pov

Me and maddy were at  Shannon's house, trying to tell her about the killer wolf-bloods, you know, without giving away to much information.

"So you want us... to find the beast that is killing kids?" me and Maddy's eyes met to make sure we were on the same page, we silently nodded. My gaze shifted between her and tom as Shannon's eyes sparked with excitement. "Of course we will!" I had known that Shannon was waiting for someone to believe her about her beast theory, to be honest, me and maddy knew that the beast was ourselves.

Tom glared at me, swearing under his breath. I was beginning to doubt that he liked me, like he had told maddy. Shannon looked at tom then me before going back to maddy, she grabbed her arm and tightened her grasp, pulling poor madz over to the side. My eyes watched them as they talked, I listened in.

*Constant chatter amongst three people*

Shannon: But how much do you really know about em? Her voice sounded uncertain, like maddy was in danger

Tom: Yea, he could be a murderer for all we know. Obviously trying to make a point he was

Maddy: *Scoffing* He aint a murder tom, he's a boy that's me friend. It made me smile that maddy was standing up for me

Shannon and tom: Whatever you say.

They all padded back over to me, I rocked on my feet awkwardly. Maddy rolled her eyes before grabbing her hand, making tom hiss. "I'm gonna take rhydian home guys, Maybe I'll come back" she eyed her friends as she said the last line, it was very harsh of maddy to say something like that. I scoffed "I can walk myself home madz" she laughed bitterly "Don't mean I trust you to" I gave you the strangest look I could make, it made her laugh.