Ups and Downs Of Christmas ~ Nobody's Pov

I AM SO SORRY GUYS :( I feel ashamed, very ashamed. I'm sorry I just found out I'm going to be an aunt to my oldest sisters child who is NOT IDplease before you ask. And my teachers are putting a lot of pressure on me to finish my science project and I just haven't had anytime! SO please enjoy this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rhydian?" Maddy whispered, no answer "Rhydian" she whispered again walking closer towards his bed. No Answer. She narrowed her eyes, frustrated. Maddy walked closer so she was right next to his ear, " GOD DAMN IT RHYDIAN WAKE UP" she scream whispered. His eyes shot open as he tumbled off his bed and hit his knee on the bed frame.

After complaining on and on about his knee he finally got up and onto his bed. "Alright, first of all. How In the hell did you get into my room. And second, Why Are you in my room?". Maddy nodded, thinking. "Well first of all, don't leave your bed room window open." She smirked "And second" She started to pout "Santa hasn't come yet."

Rhydian mentally face palmed himself, laying back down and grabbing his covers. "Santa's not real, Madz" Maddy gasped dramatically "Of course he's real wolf-y, don't you ever say he's not. Rhydian buried his body underneath the covers yawning  , "Sorry Madz, he's not real".

Maddy narrowed my eyes again, she was obviously keeping down a lot of anger and She couldn't unleash it because, well, Rhydian's room would be destroyed. She started to smirk to herself, she had started practicing how to transform out of randomness, not out of emotion.

And that's exactly what she was going to do. Seconds after rhydian had closed his eyes, four paws collided with his face. Maddy barked silently in his ear. "Maddy" he moaned, tired and fed up. She barked again and her paws collided with his face again. "Maddy come on, stop it" he frowned, burring his face into is pillow.

She let out one high pitched bark and rhydians foster parents eyes shot open, "Maddy hide" rhydian pushed her off his bed and he grabbed his Tv remote. His foster mum walked into his room and just stared at rhydian, "Oh sorry mum I hit my remote and turned on the tv, something about a 'werewolf' was on" he Chuckled slightly but his mum couldn't tell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning maddy didn't feel like turning back to a human, she liked being a wolf. Rhydian though it was just funny, most of the time.

Rhydian was walking maddy home, he had tied a rope around her neck so if anyone saw she would look like an over grown husky. She yipped happily as she ran threw trees, she almost loved acting like some sort of dog. Though it was strange.

When rhydian opened the door and maddy ran in she first ran to the tree, rhydian laughed as he made his way over to maddy. She was happily looking for her presents. "Maddy?" Her mum called, she then noticed Him. "Rhydian what happened to maddy?"

"Oh she-. She woke up at 6 or something and came and got me, since I wouldn't wake up she turned into a wolf and never turned back". "Is that why your in your pajamas lad?" Maddy's dad asked and she nodded her wolf head.

Maddy's mum went to walk into the kitchen "Well you guys got to wait for the rest of the pack to wake up," Maddy whimpered and layed near the tree "I forgot about that" Rhydian muttered.