Laughing like a mad-wolf

"Oh my, Cub! It's been so Long!" Maddy's mam exclaimed, throwing her arms around maddy. "Mam!" The wolfblood herself groaned in response. "Mam, I'm not a cub" a stern look flashed across Emma's face, a soft chuckle escaping rhydians lips threw all this. Maddys eyes flashed towards rhydian "this is not funny" he giggled again at her, she threw her arms up in defeat. "I'm going to bed. You guys are unbelievable!" Again, another snicker from rhydians direction.

Stomping up the stairs, maddys eyebrows furrowed together. She wasn't sure how she should feel at the moment, and to be honest, she just wanted to go to bed...in her boyfriends arms.

As If on cue, the boy came bounding after her. A fake pout advancing onto his face. "Your not really mad at me, are you?" Instead of replying, she bit her lip to hold in a giggle. Rhydian always jumped to conclusions too quickly. He began to pace faster behind her "maddy?"

Silence

"Come on maddy, me and your mam didn't mean any harm!" He paused for a second "well at least I didn't". Rhydian was rewarded with a "I heard that" from downstairs, "i didn't say a thing mrs. Smith" he replied with a cracking voice.

"Rhydian...." She stared at him for a second, a soft laugh escaping her lips before she ran the rest of the way upstairs. Poor rhydian  was mortified! He didn't even know that she was laughing, he thought she was crying. Rhydian ran up the stairs after her, stopping at her when he heard her double over in a fit of giggles. He cocked an eyebrow and pushed the door open, only to find maddy on the floor, laughing like a mad-wolf.

"M-maddy?" he stuttered, thinking: 'Okay don't freak out, this Isn't scary at all'.

"Rhydian...your such a... pessimist!" she said in between giggles, "I'm not mad at your or mam, and I think its funny you would think such a thing!" he frowned and sat down onto her bed. "Well I don't think that's very funny madz". Her face suddenly grew cold and she sent death glares to the boy sitting on her bed, his face was once again, mortified.

"HA! See, that's funny!" she nearly shrieked, falling onto her bed laughing. And on to rhydian I might add. "Lots of people are scared of their girlfriends, its not just me" he mumbled, maddy grinned and looked down at him.

At once, she captured his lips in a bone crushing kiss. Straddling his hips, and deepening the kiss for about a minute. She broke apart and jumped off him, laughing. "What was that???" he nearly gaped, she smiled and replied "An apology kiss". he stayed there, laying on her bed with a priceless face. "Remind me to be a pessimist again". That got him a pillow smashed against his face.

"I think I deserved that..." she nodded, chuckling a bit.