Chapter 6

I heard the wort noise ever...

It was Matthew screaming at Nash. He found out about us.... I was in tears listening to then argue. I ruined their friendship by sleeping with one of them. Which reminds me. I'm a total slut!! God!! All these thought and names I was calling myself ran through my head I was crying even harder. I ruined everything. I ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I looked terrible. I ran a bath. I put extra bubbles. I was stressed I needed them. Anyways I slowly sleepover myself into them. I heard a knock. I didn't really care who it was. "Come in!" I scream. The person who walked in was Nash. He only had boxers on. I couldn't help but bite my lip. My bathtub was huge. It was like a hot tub but better. Anyways Nash slipped himself into the water with me and came up to me and kissed me. E told me everything and anything that happens and could have happened. I felt like crying again but instead I put my head onto Nash's chest. His heart beat calmed me down. I think I started to like Nash. No, I know I like Nash. I mean, who wouldn't. Look at him. Everything about him is perfect. I looked up at Nash and kissed him. We ended up making out. He tried to do "it" again but I was still sore from the night before. I stopped him. We finished our bubble bath then got out. I looked at the cuts and scrapes on my face. Nash noticed and grabbed my face. He looked into my eyes. "Stop worrying about that girl. She was jealous about how perfect you are babe!" Nash calling me babe made my heart skip a beat it two. I crashed my lips onto his very roughly. He broke the kiss after a while. Then he left the room and came back with a black box...