Chapter 16

I heard someone walk in. It was Nash. I looked at him. He had his short off I couldn't help but bite my lip. He noticed. "Babe you like this" then winked. I rolled my eyes then continued to shower. I eventually felt a cold breeze on my back. I turned and saw Nash naked behind me. I again hire my lip. God how did I get this hot of a guy!!? I came back to reality. "I can't do anything I'm on my period." He laughed. "That can't stop us in the shower babe." And again winked. I then felt Nash's soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I then felt him pull me closer. Nash then pushed me up against the wall. I started to kiss down my jaw line. I let out a small moan. Nash smiled against my skin. I then felt his lips leave me neck. Then I felt it.

Hayes' POV:

I broke up with Taylor. I couldn't handle her always fighting with me. I was upset after though. I decided to go over to Caniff's. Haley was there. I liked her a lot. Ever since I met her. She smile when she saw me. I hugged her. "Hey Hayes." I smiled. "Hey." She started to ask how Taylor and I were. I told I had broken up with her. She told me she was sorry. But the thing is I saw a hint of happiness in her eyes. I asked if I could talk to her alone. When we were finally alone I smashed my lips into hers.

Jessica's POV:

I woke up the next morning with the worst felling ever. Cramps. I started to cry. Nash noticed and grabbed me and held me tight. He began to rub my tummy. Then stopped and ran down stairs to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later with a peanut butter banana sandwich. Nash knew me way too well. I ate the sandwich. I then wrapped my arms around Nash kissed him and fell asleep in his embrace.