Chapter 14

What I saw next made my life a living hell....

"N-Nash?" I said trying to hold back tears. "Babe it's not what it looks like.!' I started to cry "WELL IT SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH TASIA.!" How could Nash do this to me? I began to speak. "We're through Nash." with that I ran to my room packed all my stuff and ran to my car. I texted Shawn to let him know I was coming over.

Texting conversation:

J: I'm coming over. Nash and I broke up. Tell you more when I get there.

S: okay. Be careful.

End of texting conversation.

I was crying the whole way to Shawn's. when I finally got there I ran to the door and started knocking. Shawn answered. He pulled me into a hug which was well needed. I started to cry again. "It's going to be okay Jess." Shawn brought me in and made me some tea. Which also was well needed. I heard my phone go off. It was Nash.

Texting conversation:

N: Baby I'm so sorry. I don to ow what happened. I didn't mean to. I love you Jessica. Please don't officially leave me. I need you. You're the love of my life. I would understand if you were mad. I would be mad to but right now I'm crying hopping you rent going to leave me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

J: Grier, you made a mistake. I love you too but I don't know if I can handle knowing you've cheated on me. Nash did I ever tell you that you were my very first boyfriend. Like ever? And when you asked me to marry you. I knew you were the one. And then I saw all the people I love being happy. And I couldn't wait to feel like them. Then I saw you with Tasia. I felt like I had nobody. Like I just lost a part of me and I big one too. I felt like I was being put through a cruel death sentence. I tried Nash for u to be happy. But I guess not hard enough.

It was awhile before Nash texted back.

N: Baby I'm sorry.

I was about to text Nash back when he called me. I answered.