Chapter 24

Jessica's P.O.V:

"Nash we need to talk" Nash and I walked out of the room and into the hall. "Nash. Lets make a deal. I want us both to be happy. And I want Tanner to be happy too. Like I want him to know his dad. So maybe. I could be with Aaron. But if it doesn't work out, I am promise that I will be with you as soon as I'm over what happened between Aaron and I. I still love you a ton Nash and that is never going to change." He stood there then hugged me. "I love you Jessica." I was almost I'm tears. "I love you too Nash." I broke the hug and ran to the bathroom. I lost it. I can't believe what I just did. Nash makes me feel so bad that I did it too. I don't want to feel bad. But I think it's best for the both of us to take some time away from each other. I fixed myself up and went back to my room. Aaron was holding Tanner. It was too cute. I smiled. "Aaron. I have some really good news." He looked up at me. "What is it.?". I smiled. "I love you." He put Tanner in his bed and came up to me and kissed me. "I love you too. Does this mean we are together.?" I nodded he picked me up and spun me around. "Nowww when can I leave.?" He looked at his phone. "Today actually." I smiled. "Thank god!! But do I get to go home home or hotel home." He thought for a minute. "How about what ever on you want." I smiled. "Home home." I got dressed. Just into some sweats and a walking dead t-shirt. I then grabbed Tanner. Aaron had packed everything. He even put the car seat in the car. I put Tanner down in his at seat. Then I sat next to him. He was so adorable. I just didn't want to know my mother's reaction to it. I was only 19. An I wasn't even with the father. We got to my house and everyone was there. Including my dad and mom. I smiled. They ran over to me. "Is this my grandson!?" I nodded. They were playing with him. I was kinda worried since he was only a week old. I went to my kitchen and got some water. It was good to be home. I went back out to my living room. Everyone was freaking out. "What happened!?" I said obviously very worried. I looked over at Aaron. He had baby puke all down his shoulder. I couldn't help but laugh. I took Tanner from Aaron. "Go change babe!" he stuck his tongue out at me and went to change. Everyone left at about 5:30. I decided to give Tanner a bath. I was talking to him the whole time. Like a serious talk.

"You know Tanner. That Aaron isn't your real daddy. And I kinda really hope you won't call him daddy. I love him a lot. But Nash is your daddy. It will be kinda obvious when you get older. But I just want you to know I love you baby boy. And no matter what you're going to always be my baby boy." He smiled. I knew e understood. I dried him off and put a diaper on him. Then put him into some Winnie the Pooh pjs. He fell asleep very quickly. I went and sat with Aaron. "God it's going to be hard with a baby around." He laughed. "Yeah. " He kissed me. God his lips were soft. Softer then Nash's, I was comparing again. Shittt. I totally forgot about Nash once Aaron slid his tongue on my bottom lip. I accepted of course. The make out session got heated. Before I knew it we were both shirtless in our room. He started to slide my pants off. I didn't hesitate to let him. 10 minutes later we were both naked and out of breath wow. They baby didn't even cry once. It kinda worried me. I went into his room. E was sound asleep. Wow a heavy sleeper like his daddy. I went back to my room. Aaron was still shirtless. I laid down next to him. I cuddled close to him and fell asleep. I didn't get woken up all night. I saw Aaron was gone. I got up to check on Tanner. He wasn't in his bed. I went down stairs. Aaron and Tanner weren't home. I found a note that said

Dear Mommy/ Baby

We decided to go out. We will be back soon. We love you lots xx and also there's pancakes in the fridge for you. Be back soon. Happy birthday. xx

- Tanner and Aaron

I smiled. I went to the fridge. I are my pancakes and went to sit on the couch. I was 20 today. Geez I'm old. I heard the door open. "Hey baby we're home." I heard Aaron scream. "Hey. I'm in here." My two abortive boys walked in. "Let mommy see her baby." Aaron gave me my tanner "how's mommy's baby boy. I love you Bubby. I love you." Tanner just giggled. "You better not turn into a player. You hear" he just kept laughing. I looked at Aaron who was pouting. "Oh I love you Aaron. I love you babe!! Lots!!" He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. I gave him a quick kiss. Tanner was laughing and as soon as Aaron and I kissed he got silent and glared at Aaron. Seriously glared. I started to crack up. "He doesn't like you!!" Aaron looked at Tanner. "Well that's mean Tanner!!" Tanner started to laugh. I looked at the clock. It was already 1:30 pm. "Whoa. Guess what time it is mr. Tanner. It's nappy time." I put him in my arms and started to rock him back and forth. He fell asleep in my arms. I put him in his bed and went down stairs. Aaron looked a bit worried. "Uh babe. What's wrong.?" He looked at me really worried. "I-I didn't use a condom last night." My heart dropped. I swear to god!! I could not go through another 9 months!!! "No no no!! This is bad!!" Then I thought I little longer. "No it isn't!! Aaron we could have a baby together." His eyes went from worried to excited. "We could."

__________________________

I will update. Again tomorrow. Maybe..!

~Jessica:)