Chapter 10

Jessica's POV:

We heard a scream. Nash and I ran towards the bathroom. I almost threw up when I saw the blood all over my white bathroom floor. I looked up and saw Taylor knocked out I was in tears. "TAYLOR! NO WAKE UP PLEASE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE! NO LIKE THIS! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND I CAN'T LOSE YOU! TAYLOR! NO. No no no nonononono! you can't leave!" I was crying so hard I couldn't even breath properly. I was on the floor covered in my best friends blood I knew I had to do something but I was in to much shock. I looked at Hayes. "THIS IS ALL YOU'RE FUCKING FAULT HAYES GRIER! I WILL KILL YOU!" but before I could Even touch him Nash grabbed me! "Babe calm down!" I looked at him pissed "HOW IN GOD NAME CAN I CALM DOWN!!? MY BEST FRIEND IS ABOUT TO DIW AND WE AREN'T EVEN DOING ANYTHING!" I picked Taylor up and ran to my car I laid her in the backseat. "You'll be okay Taytay. I promise." I felt like I was about to lose a part of me. If I lost her I wouldn't know what to do. I would probably try everything in the book to kill myself. Taylor was always there for me through thick and thin. I can't lose not when I need we most.

Nash's POV:

Jessica was screaming and crying when she saw Taylor. All I remember was pulling towards me when she was about to hit Hayes. She then freaked out on me and grabbed Taylor and ran. I then heard he car leave. I looked Hayes. His eyes were blood shot. I couldn't believe what just happened. I broke the silence. "Lets clean this up before Jessica gets home." I chocked on the last part. I didn't know if I should say Taylor because I didn't know what was going to happen with her. I felt tears form in my eyes. What would I do if I lost Jessica like that.? I started to talk again. "Actually Hayes go sit in the living room I got this." He nodded and left. I started to clean up the blood. I found a little price of paper. It read
'Hayes I always will love you no matter where I am. You are my first lie and if killing myself means you being my last love too then so it will be. I love you so much. And Jessica you're my best friend and always remember I am always there even when I'm not actually there. And Hayes. I'm sorry for whatever I did to get you to cheat on me. I loved you with everything I had. You were my everything. Nash, take care of my best friend and the love of my life. Yours truly, Taylor'
I was in tears reading it. I sat in the bathroom reading it over and over. Taylor trie to kill herself because of a rumor. I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed Hayes. "We are going to the hospital. Lets go!" we got into my at an started to drive away.

A/N HAHAHAHAHA cliff hanger wootwoottt!!!