Chapter 27

Nash's P.O.V

Today is the day I marry Jessica. I'm so nervous. I could feel sweat start to form on my forehead. Matthew came up to me.

"Nash. Chill." He handed me a napkin to wipe my head off. I heard the music start to play.

I felt nots in my stomach.

Jessica's P.O.V

Today I marry the guy I love. The boy I thought I was never going to meet. The boy who has been there through thick and thin.

I heard my cue. I took a deep breath. This is it. I looked my little sister who was the flower girl. Then I realized.

"I can't do this!! I'm not ready!" I started to freak out. Haley ran up to me.

"Everyone is waiting for you!! Come on." My dad grabbed my arm and we started to walk down the isle. I saw Nash. His face lite up. His eyes were the beautiful blue that I saw when we first met. I smiled. I could feel tears form in my eyes. I looked over at my dad. He was crying. My dad was about to hand me off to Nash. But then he pulled me into a hug.

I kissed his cheek.

"You're my best man daddy. And I'll love you forever and always. I promise." I put out my pinky. And twisted his with mine.

I grabbed Nash's hand. The priest said everything and Nash and I kissed. We were finally married.

Nash picked me up bridal style and ran out side.

"WE FORGOT TANNER AT HOME!!!" Nash screamed. He drove him really quickly. I ran inside. Tanner was crying.

I picked him up. I grabbed all of his stuff and ran to the car. "To the reception we go!" I laughed.

We went to the reception. We danced and ate cake.

After my mom took Tanner and Nash and I went to our honey moon.

2 years later.

Taylor married Cameron and had a son.

Haley and Hayes had a daughter and got married a week ago.

Caniff is single along with all the other boys.

As for me. I have another child. It's a girl her name is Ava. Nash and I are still married and still going strong.

__________________________________

That's the end ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for reading ! Love you all!! Read my new fanfiction Dark (Matthew Espinosa)

-Jessica😘😊😔