Chapter 1

While I was on the plane I was watching vines. I was watching Brent, Nash, Hayes, and of course Taylor Caniff. When I was finally at the air port, I saw my best friend. We talked all the time by true way. She ran and hugged me. I was so happy. She was telling all about what has happen since I left. I guess all the guys got hot. Taylor (my best friend) got a boyfriend. It was HAYES GRIER. I was made to put his name like that. Anyways, Nash met us at the car. He was so cute in person. He was checking me out the whole time I was putting my stuff in the car. I tripped a couple times. He laughed. I was so embarrassed. I was not use to high heels yet. We were on our way to Hayes an Taylor's house when Nash got a phone call I saw the name that popped up. Espinosa. I was really nervousness after that. I thought he might want to hang out with Nash and I haven't seen him in only god knows when!! I'm being completely honest. I miss him. Even though what he did to me was wrong. I know I shouldn't be upset about it still but I am. That's when my night started off bad. Key word STARTED. When we got to Taylor's the person standing there was a person I was expecting to ignore the whole time I was here. Which was ruined. I almost fainted. I felt a warm salty tear fall down my cold cheek. I wasn't ready to see him again.