Chapter 4

Jessica's POV:

Once I got to the car I started to bawl. I knew there was a mixture if blood and tears. I was a terrible person. I shouldn't fight Matthew's fans. Ughh how stupid can I get? Matthew probably hates me!! I just got everything back now I ruined it again!! I know that it's only been a couple hours since we started talking again but I think I love him. I mean he was my first real love.

In mid thought I ward foot steps behind me. I turned saying "please dot hurt me!" But what I looked up it was Matthew. He grabbed my face and kissed me. Why the hell would he kiss somebody that's all bloody?! I kissed back of course though. I loved his soft lips on mine. He broke the kiss and said "they were bitches. They shouldn't do something like that to a beautiful angle like you babe!" he called me babe! I started to cry again. He grabbed me and held me close!! We stood there a good 10 minutes when everyone else finally came. Taylor hugged me! Then Nash he hugged me so long it felt like an hour. I felt so safe in his arms! Maybe I did have feelings for him? This is bad!! Ugghhhh!!!!!

When we got done with our hugging feat we got in the car and drove away. I say in the back with Nash and Matthew. Matthew and I were cuddling. I could tell Nash was upset. When we got home I went to my room. I heard a knock on the door. It was.....