Chapter 25

Jessica's P.O.V

I went to the doctors when I started having morning sickness. I was surly pregnant. I went home and Tanner was sleeping. Aaron was up stairs in our room. I went ad Nash was sitting with him oh great. I went shopping so I put my bags on the floor then sat by Aaron. "We need to talk." We walked into the hall. Tears were stinging my eyes. "I-I'm pregnant. He just looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry everything is going to be okay. I love you baby." I smiled. "I love you too. Now. Thing is we aren't going to fight because you see where that got Nash and I.?" He laughed and nodded. I walked to Tanner's room. He was crying. "Oh baby. I know Aaron is silly. He put the wrong baby monitor in here." I heard Aaron talking to Nash.
"- Aaron
'-Nash

"Look Nash. Jessica is pregnant with my child. please don't be mad."

'It's cool bro. You make her happy. Obviously I didn't. And hey. I'm not bailing on my kid but he is going to grow up with you. Let him call you daddy. Not me ill just be uncle Nash. Just please don't let him err forget me.' I was in tears. I didn't want Tanner to call Aaron daddy I wanted him to call Nash daddy. I want to grow old with Nash. I want to be with Nash. I don't want to be pregnant with Aaron's kid. I don't want to be pregnant. I don't want to feel this way. I wanted everything to be normal. Normal where Nash and I were together and I didn't have a kid. I love Tanner to death but it's true. I changed Tanner grabbed his diaper bag. I left Aaron a note.
'Aaron. I took Tanner and we went to my mom's. Ill be staying the night there. Bye love you. ~ Jessica and Tanner. '
I had clothes at my mom's. I put Tanner in the car and drove to my mom's house. It was a half hour drive. I finally got to her house. I was in tears. I grabbed tanner and his stuff and ran inside. I knocked. My mom answered the door. "Aww sweetie what's wrong.?" I told her everything. I went into the kitchen and got some water. I looked at my phone. I had three missed calls and 2 texts. They were all from Aaron.
"Baby. What's wrong? why did you leave.?"
"Babe.? Did I do something wrong.? I'm sorry for whatever I did."

I replied.

"No you didn't do anything just thought my mom would want to see we grandson. Ill text you when I'm on my way home tomorrow. Ily❤"

"Ily too❤😘😍"
I put my phone back in my pocket. I took Tanner to my room and sat him in his bed. He fell asleep I was tired too so I went to bed.