Chapter 13

Jessica's POV:

I woke to the smell of pancakes I put one of Nash's t shirts on and ran down stairs. I ran to the kitchen and saw they weren't just any pancakes they were chocolate chip pancakes!! "Hey babe" Nash said breaking my gaze from the pancakes. "Good morning." I kissed him. "What's this all about" I questioned. "You'll see. Now go into our room until I saw come out. Please babe." I nodded, kissed Nash and ran back up to my room. I heard Nash shortly after telling me I could come down. I ran down stairs. I almost cried when I saw everything. Everyone I loved was there, they were all holding signs up say "Jessica will you marry me?" the tears came rushing in when I saw Nash come up to me on one knee "I-I would-d love t-to" I manage to studder out. Nash put the ring on my finger and got up and kissed me "I love you Jessica." "I love you more Nash." My mum was even there and she was crying. Then I looked over my best friend even more of my best friend then Taylor was sitting there with Taylor Caniff. "HALEYYY!" I ran to her and hugged her. Then I looked over and saw my sister Jillian with Baylor!!!! I ran over to her and hugged her. Then I saw Jodie with Niall Horan..! I started to scream and jumped on Jodie and started to freak out "JODIE YOU'RE DATING NIALL JAMES HORAN!!" She started to laugh then Niall came up and hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Congrats Jess" I was angirling on the inside. "Thank you Niall." I was walking to Nash when I saw Clay LaBrant!!! I was fan girling on the inside. Then I saw Anne walking over to him and kissing him!! She finally got a guy who was going to treat her right. Then Anne noticed me. "JESSICAAAA I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING!!" I walked to her. "Yes?" "Clay an I are dating well, actually he's my fiancé!!" I started to scream!!! "AHHHH OMGGG!" I started to walk around and tried I find Nash but I couldn't find him. I decided to go outside by our pool but what I saw made my life a living hell.