Chapter20: Dream

Jessica's POV:

Tanner Scott Grier was born January 10th and Nash and I got married on December 27th. Nash still goes on magcon. And Tanner and I go with him. Nash, Caniff, Shawn and Cameron all became singers. Matthew Espinosa became a comedian. Carter became well really nothing. He doesn't have a spectacular job. Ohh but he did get married to a girl her name is Alexis. I forgot her last name. Well is Reynolds now. Anyways. Tanner is turning 3 to day and Nash and I have been married 4 years. Hayes and Haley got married. Along with Jillian's and Baylor. Jodie and Niall. And Taylor and Caniff. It's been exciting 5 years. We all haven't hung out in 6 years!! They are all coming for Tanner's birthday. I'm so excited. I'm so happy I met all these people. They are so amazing and I don't know what my life was like with out them.

I had some news for everyone!!

*at the party*

Everyone was here. I needed to tell them.

"Guys I gotta you something."

Everyone sat down.

"Well tells us!" Caniff of course screamed.

"I'm I'm pregnant." They all looked shocked. Then really excited. "OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELK ME SOONER BABE!" Nash screamed and ran to pick me up and hug me. I was so happy.

'I love you all' I say to them all we all came into a group hug!!

THE END!!!