Chapter 15

Nash was calling me I answered.

J: Hello?

N: Im sorry babe. I made the biggest mistake ever please take me back. Even Skylynn misses you.

S: JESSE I MISS YOU. PLEASE COME BACK!!!

I was almost in tears when she said that. I didn't even know what to say.

J: Grier, you better straighten up. Ill be home soon. I'm hanging with Shawn.

N: kk baby I love you.

J: whatever Grier. :)

N:bye babe.

After about two hours of hanging with My best friend I went home. Nash and Skylynn were there to greet me. Skylynn ran and hugged me.

"Thank you for coming back." I almost started crying.

Nash then came up an kissed me. "I'm so sorry. Ill never do that again."

"You better not Grier." I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. After we broke the kiss we ran inside an started to make brownies with Skylynn. She was so adorable when the brownies were cooking Skylynn fell asleep on the couch. Nash came up behind me and started to kiss my neck. I turned around and slapped his chest. "Ow. what was that for!?" "you're trying to get in my pants after we just got out of a fight. But just to piss you off I'm going to go take a shower." I laughed and ran off to the bathroom. I started to strip then got into the shower. I heard someone walk in.