Chapter 17

4 weeks later:

Nash's POV:

I need to tell Jessica soon. About magcon. If I don't she might get mad when I'm just gone one morning. I'm just really scared to see what she says. I just don't want her to be mad. Ill be gone for so long.

Jessica's POV:

Nash has been acting weird lately. Like he isn't telling me something. He knows he can tell me anything.

"Nash. Is there something you need to tell me. ? You have been acting weird lately." He looked like I knew something I wasn't supposed to know. "Uhh... Yeah. Magcon." I almost threw right then and there. Nash was going to leave me alone. Not while while I'm pregnant. I needed to tell him. "N-Nash.?" "Yeah baby?" I started to get warm and sweaty. "I'm not made if you promise not to get mad about what I'm about to say." He promised. "I'm I'm pregnant." he looked shocked then excited. "I'm going to be a daddy. Me Nash Grier. Is going to be a daddy." I laughed. "Yup and I'm going to be mommy." He looked at me "we are going to be the Grier family. I almost started crying. I loved the fact that he was finally my fiancé. And we were getting married in a few weeks. Maybe that why he was nervous of telling me about magcon.

A/n

Sorry it was so short. Just been busy. But maybe follow me on twitter? @jai_be_mine and maybe trend #NashNoticeJessica and tag us both? Thanks loves:)