Chapter 12

Jessica's POV:

When Nash and I got back to my place I ran to take a shower. I totally forgot about the blood and slipped and fell. "EWWWWWWW!" Nash ran in and started to laugh. "Help me jack ass." I Stated "what did you call me?" I was a bit scared. "J-jack a-ass." I stuttered. He picked me up "you're going to regret calling me that." I was totally scared. What did he mean. He walked out of the bathroom and I started to clean up the blood when I was done I stripped and took a shower. When I got out I was just in a towel. I walked to my room. Nash was laying on my bed I covered my full exposed body. "Don't cover your body babe. Ie seen it before. And you aren't going to need clothes." Nash started to kiss my neck. "N-Nash s-stop p-p-please." He grinned. "This is your punishment." He kissed me roughly. He only broke the kiss I take his shirt off.

Hayes' POV:

Taylor was able to go home today. Jessica gave me her keys so I could drive Taylor home. Taylor was getting dressed into her regular clothes when I walked in. She screamed "HAYES GET OUT IM GETTING CHANGED!" I laughed. "It's fine because Ill get to see it more once I ask you this." She started to tear up. "Taylor will, will you marry me?" He couldn't say anything because she was crying so hard. But she managed to get out "y-yes." I put the ring on her finger and kissed her. It wasn't like any of our other kisses we shared it was full of lust and passion.

Jessica's POV:

Nash tonight was very rough. I liked that side I him. It was really hot. We were cuddling in bed when I heard my phone ringing. It was Taylor. "OMG OMG HAYES ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED AHHHH!" I laughed "congrats. But I'ma go back to sleep so night." She said bye and hung up. I went back to sleep in Nash's arms.

Nash's POV:

I don't know what got into me last night. Whatever it was Jessica liked it. A LOT. Jessica wasn't awake yet so I went and took a shower and got dressed. I decided to make Jessica breakfast because today was a big day. I was going to ask Jessica to marry me.