Chapter 8

Jessica's POV:

I heard the door open. And in walked in Matthew. I was almost in tears watching him walk in. I knew he was hurt. And I was hurt knowing I did it to him. Matthew looked at me and whispered something into my ear, "you're a slut Jessica." I crying. The boy I loved called me a slut. Maybe I was. I ran out of the flat and right for my car. I knew exactly where I was going. Taylor Caniff's house. When I got to his house I could barely see past my tears. I knew Taylor would listen to me. He opened the door and looked at me with wide eyes. "Jessica a-are you okay?" as soon as he asked I was crying again the only I could manage to get out was "Ma-Matthew." Taylor pulled me in for a hug. Taylor picked me up and took me to his room and laid me down. He went to the kitchen and made me hot coco with extra marshmallows. When he came with my hot coco he told me to get some sleep. I was glad to do that.

A couple hours later I woke up. I felt some one holding onto me. I turned to see who it was. The blue eyed boy that I was dating was laying there. He woke up. "You okay babe.?" I nodded and just smiled. "Where are we?" I asked not recognizing where I was. It wasn't Taylor's house. "My house babe." My stomach got butterflies when he called me that.

I got up to get some water. I heard fighting. I went to Hayes' room to find Taylor in tears and her and Hayes fighting "you cheated on me you whore! but worse with one of my best friends!" Taylor was sitting there in shock. I stormed in and slapped hayes. He looked at me shocked "Never EVER call a girl names because he takes it to heart!' he still stood there. I grabbed Taylor. "Go get into the car!" "but my stuf-" I cut her off "just go!" I ran to Nash's room and told him I had to take Taylor home. He kissed me goodnight. "I love you Jess." "I love you too Nash."