Chapter 7

As the week slowly moved along, Feliciano and Ludwig became closer and closer. They helped each other with their school work, and they went back to the willow tree a couple days after classes as well. As it turns out, Ludwig is also taking Sociology, it's just on a different day than Feliciano's Sociology class.

Lovino and Feliciano's house was now officially ready to move into and they agreed that on Friday after their classes they would begin to move everything into their new home. Antonio had offered to help, and they had accepted his offer gratefully. Feliciano had mentioned the moving to Ludwig during their walk back to the dorms one afternoon and he had offered to help as well, which not only made Feliciano grateful about all of the help that they were getting, but it made his heart skip a beat at the thought that Ludwig wanted to help him with this on a Friday night.

Soon enough the days passed by along with their classes and it was Friday. Feliciano was nearing the end of his Art class and, having already finished the assignment, eagerly waiting for the professor to dismiss them.

The minutes ticked by slowly, but eventually they were allowed to leave and he slung his already packed bag over his shoulder and headed straight for the door.

Today was moving day, and a lot of their friends were going to help out. All they needed to move were their clothes, their desk, the tv, their mini fridge, and all of the little things. The beds that they slept on weren't theirs for they had been there at the beginning of the semester. The plan was that after they were finished moving all of their stuff, they were going to a couple stores to buy the other things that they needed, like beds and dressers. Luckily, the house already had couches and kitchen appliances so they didn't have to buy everything.

He walked briskly back to the dorm, wanting to get started. As he walked he passed several people who gave him a curious eye before returning back to their business. Whenever he finally got to the building he burst through the doors and practically ran over to the elevators. He was the one to have the latest class, so everyone was waiting on him to get back so they could begin.

He took the elevator up to the tenth floor and ran to his dorm, whenever he opened the door, eight heads turned towards him.

"It's about time you get back here, Christ come on help us finish packing so we don't have to make a second trip, we have enough people," shouted Lovino over the loud music that Gilbert was blasting through his portable speaker as he and Antonio packed his clothes in a suitcase.

"I brought boxes and stuff too, so you can just shove everything in there and we all have our cars that we can use to take it there too," said Gilbert, taking the drawers out of the desk and putting them in a box.

Feliciano looked around the packed room. Antonio and Lovino were packing Lovino's clothes. Gilbert and Ludwig were taking the drawers out of the desk and trying to make them fit in boxes, Francis and Matthew were packing Feliciano's clothes, and Alfred and Arthur were packing all of the little things around the dorm into boxes that were theirs, like books and pencils, and pillows that were theirs. Feliciano maneuvered his way around the others towards Francis and Matthew on the other side of the cramped room and began to help them stuff his belongings into the suitcases.

"Soo," cooed Francis, "how was class?"

Feliciano rolled his eyes, "It was good, we had to sketch animals in a habitat today, and we are going to be working on it again the next time we have class."

"Don't you have Art next on Tuesday?" asked Matthew, even though he asked at a normal voice, Feliciano could barely hear him over the music. He nodded.

"Do you guys not have classes later in the day?"

Matthew shook his head as he ripped the shirt from Francis's grasp and folded it properly. "No, I have all of my classes in the early morning, and Francis, Gilbert, and Ludwig just got here a couple of minutes before you did."