Chapter 10

I woke up to the sound of the shower shutting off. Draven walked in with a towel and wet black hair. “Good morning sunshine.” He walked over to the dresser smiling at me, “Good morning.” “Sleep well?” “After I settled down.” After getting his blue pink boxers on and his jeans he sat down where I sitting up. His hand framed my face while the other one rested on my hand. He whispered to me, “I am so sorry you had to see that.” Little images flashed through my mind but I quickly brushed them away. “It’s okay,” I got out having a shirt on to get my clothes and take a shower. I was in his room putting on black yoga pants with a pink cami and a pink shirt over it. I walked down stairs to get some milk whenever everyone was starting me down. I went back upstairs with my milk reading a book. Draven came in an hour later, “Everything alright?” I shut my book putting it on the nightstand. Draven sat down beside me, “Yeah everything would be fine if everyone would stop staring me down. Plus I don’t think they like me.” “They do like you it just that they are worried about you. It is also weird for the pack to have a human in the house. Usually the alpha has the human in the house.” “How did you get me?” “Bobby did not care if I brought you in, plus he knows your father.” “Oh! There is something else I didn’t know.” “Oops…well now you know.” “Yeah a little late though.” I got up to walk to the bathroom but Draven pulled me down onto the bed acting like a dinosaur. “I love you,” I smiled as he whispered back to me, “I love you more than you think.” We walked downstairs to watch a movies with the crew.

        We had made it a movie day while everyone had cat napped around six I ran upstairs to call dad. “Hello?” “Hi dad!” “Hey sweetie! How are you?” “I am good. We are coming home tomorrow.” “Alright you know you are missing school right?” “Yeah I do.” “Are you having fun?” “Yes I am. It is so beautiful here!” “Alright, I love you and so does your mom. Be careful sweetie!” We hung up with a big smile on my face. Draven came into the room smiling, “What do you want to do tonight?” “How about a dinner?” “Sounds good to me.” “Isn’t the nearest restaurant like 15 or so miles away from here?” “More like five miles.” I smiled while he ran into the bathroom with some nice clothes. I found my black lace dress that stopped above my knees. I found my black stain sequin peep toe pumps putting them on. I curled my hair putting on silver dangles, and a necklace that dangled around my neck. I had the ring that Draven got me on my left hand middle finger, then a silver oversized heart on my right. Then lastly I put on a light cover of makeup then grabbing my black sequin handbag. I reached the bottom of the stairs when I saw Mason standing with his mouth wide open. “Damn, you look good!” Draven growled at him then put an arm around me walking me out. “Wow! You sure do look hot.” I giggled, “Thank you.” When we got in town we decided to go to Applebees. “How do you like camp?” “I like it, besides that one indent, I love it actually. What are we doing this weekend coming up?” “Actually the guys and I planned to hang out.” “That is fine! I will probably ask one of my friends to come up.” We were in the middle of eating when he decided to ask questions. “So tell me about your parents?” “Oh well my mother’s name is Alexandria. She is not a talker or an outgoing person. My father, Jamie, I take after him but he is a full Indian, outgoing, very talkative, and always protecting. What about your parents?” “My mother died when I was eight and I do miss her from time to time. Now my father he don’t talk to me much… Let’s talk about this another time.” We finally left Applebees talking the while entire way home in which felt great to have someone I can talk to. As we was in the car I had fallen asleep but I could feel Draven pick me up carrying me inside.

        In the middle of the night I woke up hearing somebody crying. I looked in the floor to see Draven crying his eyes out. I got up putting his head to my chest and holding onto him I whispered. “It’s okay, I am right here with you.” Once I had gotten him settled down an hour or so later I helped him into bed until he was fast asleep. I went to change my clothing into a hot pink shorts and cami. I laid down on my side feeling his hot limp body curling up against my back. I laid there hold his hand on my chest while he laid limp trying to sleep. It was around five in the morning when I had a glanced at the clock. A headache started to take place and was so bad that I ran to the bathroom throwing up a couple of times. Draven was still asleep after I cleaned the bathroom and changed clothing. I went downstairs to get some meds for an upset tummy and headache when I bumped into Bobby and Heather. Heather smiled at me, “Good morning. You are up early.” “Yeah, been a long night.” Bobby broke in, “How was the date?” “I liked it and it was really nice.” He was smiling at Heather after I finished talking to him. I reached for the meds and the milk gulping them down, “Are you alright Klarissa?” “Yeah just a little upset tummy and headache.” Bobby had giving me a strange look, “You did not sleep at all tonight did you?” “Not really.” “Why not?” “Draven was up crying in the floor. I don’t even know if he knew that he was.” “Next time it happens come and get me okay?” I shook my head yes before walking up stairs. Before I made it to the top I heard something shatter. Bobby slammed the door open running toward Draven. A shattered picture frame laid next to him.