Chapter 22

Dr. Bailey and Dr. Hensley said they could not find anything wrong with me. They sent me home with pain medications which I did not take even though the pain was harsh on me. Bobby and Draven left after the doctor came in to release me saying they had to go talk about something. I was lying in my bed when Draven came through the window saying, “Do not take anything.” Draven picked me up letting the pain scar through my body as he carried me to Bobby’s house. My body felt like it was on fire by the time we reached his house. In front of the porch I could see Travis, Bobby, Riley, and Andrew waiting. As Draven laid me down on the ground with tears in his eyes he ran in the house. Bobby and Andrew snatched my arms stretching them out as far as they could letting the pain soar through them lighting them on fire. Travis and Riley grabbed my legs stretching them out as far as possible letting the pain soar through them igniting the fire. I started to scream in agonizing pain until something weird happened. They stopped stretching me as I stood up without pain anywhere in my body. Draven took me home as he said and is to stay near me.

        The next morning I got up going to school for the first time in a long time. I returned all my homework even though I am most likely failing all my classes right now. All my friends was so happy to see me that I was over crowded at school with them. I had gotten on the bus for some piece and quite waiting to get home. When the bus stopped at my road I got out seeing Draven waiting on me with a big smile. I ran over giving him a big hug and kissing him. We walked home together holding hands for the first time in a long time. Around night time Draven and I went for a walk around the road near the woods. We was standing by the lamppost not far from my house when my mind is screaming run! My heart is beating wildly whenever I was staring into the woods. I felt the sudden urge to run as fast as I could. Draven’s deep voice came across me, “Run.” He was smiling when I bolted into the woods even though he was right behind me I started to feel different. I was getting smaller as the trees grew bigger on me. My feet made me run faster than I could have never done. A dark long howl came from my black shout. A lake appeared as I walked up to it. I looked in seeing two black wolves one with brown eyes and the other one with blue eyes like mine. The rest of them showed up nodding, I whispered, “I am a pack.”