-chapter 1-

Ashton's POV

We were now on the streets of London. Calum was guiding us, because he had the map and sorta knew where we going. Luke stayed close next to me. We got a cab to our hotel. Luke sat next to me again. I need to stay away from him for a bit.

I love him, but he wouldn't love me back. I can't get too attached to him. I don't want to ruin our relationship.

Luke's POV

I loved Ashton so much, and I knew I was getting too close with him, but it was like there was a part of him he wasn't telling me. Like he would be crazily happy and fun when he woke up, but as the day goes on he would kinda drop it. He would go really quiet, he would look really deep in thought. I wanted ask him what was wrong, but I didn't know if I should or not.

We finally got to the hotel and I was in a room with Michael. Ashton wanted to be with Calum. I don't know why, but I was feeling a little bit envious towards Calum.

No. Luke don't feel this way. Ashton doesn't like you this way, let it go.

I sighed and fell onto my bed. Michael ordered pizza and I went on my laptop.

So much hate was floating around, a lot towards Ashton. Then Ashton tweeted:

HEYY GUYS! just landed in London :D just gonna check up on what I've missed haha xx

I felt like telling him not to. Ashton was a bit sensitive. He would take offence to almost anything said to him. Calum ignored it, Michael couldn't care less. But I don't know, some hit me hard, but some others not much. Ashton didn't tweet for the rest of the night and he didn't even come out

when the pizza came, Calum came in by himself.

"Where's Ashton?" I ask.

Calum shrugged his shoulders. "He wasn't hungry."

I took two pieces and went to there room. I went straight in and Ashton was on his bed, almost in tears.

"Don't read it, Ash," I say handing him the pizza.

He shook his head and put away his laptop.

"I know, Ashton we all get it. I get a lot too," I said. "You're not the only one, you have us okay?"

He had managed to blink away his tears.

"Now eat this pizza," I said.

"No I ate a lot today, I'm not really hungry."

"Yes you are," I said. I knew it. Ashton thought he was fat. So he won't eat.

"No I'm not-" His stomach grumbled.

"I know what you're doing Ashton, it's not going to work. I'm going to make you eat anyway."

He took the pizza and took a bite very slowly. We ate in silence. Ashton's phone screen lit up, as soon as he read it his face dropped. I snatched the phone from the beside table.

"You know, it reminds me of my school days," he whispered.

"Ashton, please don't. You're past school, your happy now. You have us, we have you. And I'm so grateful for that," I said.

He smiled a little.

"Okay, I'm going to get some sleep," He said.

"Okay, goodnight Ashton," I messed up his hair and left the room. I should've taken his phone or his laptop, or both. It was too late, he was already reading the hate.

I walked back into my room.

"Calum, I think you should go back. Stop Ashton from reading the hate," I told Calum.