-chapter 2-

Ashton's POV

I really don't know what I've done to offend Luke, but he won't talk to me. My urge to cry is growing. I walk outside of our hotel to get some fresh air. I run my fingers through my hair and pull on the ends of it. I sit down on the sidewalk and pull my knees up to my chest, burying my head into my knees.

"Ashton?" A Scottish accent asked me.

I look up. "Hi, Lillie."

"What are you doing out here?" She exclaims. "It's one of London's coldest days! You'll catch a cold!"

"Yeah, you're right. Are you walking to work?" I ask.

She nods. "Yeah I am."

"Hey, do you like One Direction?" I ask randomly.

"Yeah I do actually," She giggles.

"Are you going to a concert this tour?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's one tomorrow."

"I'm in the support band, would you mind if I took you to the arena, we might even run into the boys?" I ask.

She looks as though she was about to cry. "Oh my god, oh my god Ashton! You don't have to!"

"But I want to, you can be my guest."

"Oh wow, okay. Yes I will happily join you backstage! I guess you'll need my number."

Luke's POV

As I walk into our street I see Ashton hugging that Lillie girl. I sigh. Great. I should have told him earlier. I should have done something. I pull out my phone and pretend to look busy as I walk past Ashton to get into the hotel.

"Luke?" Ashton says.

I look up. "Oh, hi sorry, I didn't see you."

He smiles. "Okay well, see you tomorrow Lillie."

She gives him a hug and walks off.

"So, she's like your girlfriend?" I ask.

He gives me a weird look.

"Um no, she isn't actually. Do you think I should ask her out though?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Whatever you want."

We walk inside and go up to Ashton and Calum's room. I put the bag I was carrying down on the table. I unpack the take-away coffees and jam-donuts. Calum and Michael come over from the smell of food.

"Uh, Ashton I didn't know what you wanted so I just guessed," I said taking off my coat and walking over to sit on one of the beds.

"Thanks Lukey," He smiled. I got butterflies. "Where's your food?"

"Oh, I'm not hungry," I say. I wasn't hungry at all. I was sad. I felt like crying.

Ashton gave me a weird look as I lay down on Ashton's bed, on my phone. Ashton sits on the end of the bed. He slowly rips apart his donut and sighs, taking a small bite. He turns and look at me. I blush and go back to going through my twitter.

"You want some donut?" He asks, handing his donut in front of me.

I nod and rip off a small bit. I put the sugary piece of food into my mouth and slowly chewed it, then I swallow. Ashton looked at me as I ate. Michael and Calum were in the other room now, I could hear them yelling at each other, that Calum had scored a goal in FIFA.

"Are you okay Luke?" Ashton asks.

I sigh. "I'm fine Ashton. I'm, I'm great."

He nods. "Okay, I'm gonna go now," He says getting up and joining Calum and Michael, who went quiet as he entered the room.