-chapter 3-

Luke's POV

I feel sick. We're driving to the arena with Ashton's friends Lillie and Amelia in the car. They were wearing One Direction shirts and they had '1D' drawn on their cheeks. Amelia was sitting next to me. She was shaking and wouldn't stop looking at me.

"You okay babe?" I ask her. Ashton looked at me.

She blushed and looked down at her shaking hands.

I go back to looking out the window. I pulled my knees up to my chest, so my feet were resting on the edge of my seat. The car pulled into the back of the arena. We came out to the sound of screaming girls. We waved but security rushed us inside. We dump our bags in the dressing room and I sit on the lounge. Ashton, Lillie and Amelia were sitting on the lounge the other side of mine. They were all blushing and giggling. Why can't Ashton be in love with me? Not Lillie. What's so amazing about Lillie anyway? Who am I kidding, she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my life. She was really kind and funny.

I guess I'm none of that.

"5 minutes till sound check guys," I heard Michael say.

I then heard the door open and Lillie and Amelia's mouths hung open. I turn around to see Harry and Niall had arrived.

"Oh, hello, who's these lovely girls?" Harry asks.

Amelia starts to cry.

"Oh, babe I'm sorry."

I stand up and leave the room to get my guitar for sound check.

-

"LONDON YOU WERE AMAZING!" Michael screams into the microphone.

"THANK YOUUUU!!" Calum yells.

We play one more note before running off the stage. We were all sweaty and hot. I was puffing from jumping around in the stage I felt so happy on stage. We went back to the dressing room to find Amelia and Lillie already waiting in their.

Ashton ran off to talk to them and I hung back with Michael. Michael feel onto one of the lounges and I fell on top of him. He was used to this, all the boys were. I only really did it when I was sad. I would cuddle up to one of the boys.

"It's okay, Lukey," Michael whispered so no one else would hear.

I roll off him onto the floor and moan as I fell onto Calum's shoe. I pulled it out from underneath me. I just want to sleep for the rest of my life. I swear I did almost fall asleep before Ashton fully woke me up.

"Lukey! Lukey!"

"What?" I moaned.

"Guess who got a girlfriend?" He sings.

"Wow, uh. Lillie?"

He giggles and goes red at the mention of her name. "Yeah she just went to go watch the lads! I'm going with her so see you in a bit."

I'm left lying on the floor. Calum's stinking shoe next to my face. I pick it up and throw it across the room.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck," I mumble as I sit up, my hands pulling on my hair

"Oh my god luke! You look like a wreck! Who the fuck happened to you?" Michael exclaims, Calum running over to me.

"H-h-he's dating L-l-lillie. I'm s-so happy f-for him," I smile.

"Oh," Michael says sitting down on the seat.

"You don't look too happy mate," Calum says. "How long have you been crying for bro- wait you like ashton?"