-chapter 10-

Luke's POV

"Guys we have a writing session today!" Michael yelled. "Well me and Calum do."

"Calum and I," Ashton mumbled.

"Whatever, anyway, Calum we better head out now if we're gonna make it in time."

The two leave Ashton and I in the hotel room. I was lying on the bed. Ashton was sitting on the other. We were both waiting for someone to say something.

"So, Lukey," I smile a little. "Do you want to go out?"

I nod and get up to get my coat, but I get stopped by Ashton's firm grip on my wrist. My cuts stung. I yell a bit too loudly and turn to face to see the boy's pale face.

"What?" I ask.

"L-Luke," He breathed. "What's on your a-arm?"

I look at him wide-eyed, as he lets go of me. I look at my sleeve that is slightly pulled up arm. My heart drops.

"A-Ash," I choke. "I-I'm sorry, I-"

He interrupts me by him pulling me into a massive hug. Tears formed in my eye's and I hugged Ashton back. He was so cute. I realised he was crying and pulled away.

"Don't cry, Ashton. Please, please don't cry."

"Why?" He asked, I shook my head. "Does anyone know?"

I nod. "Mikey."

"Why didn't you tell me? Luke I can help," He said giving me another hug.

"Ashton, let's just go to the park, alright?" He nods and we go get a coffee and go to the park and sit under a big tree.

We were huddled next to each other to keep warm.

"Luke, you do know I will always be here for you?" I felt as though I should've kissed him on the cheek but instead I nod and take a sip of my coffee.

"Anyway, how are you?" I ask.

He nods. "Good, really good."

It has never been so awkward. The worst bit was when I finished my coffee. I was confused as to why a happy, confident person like me had turned into a complete wreak.

"Fucking hell," He swore and threw his head back.

I look at him and he turns his head to face me.

"Honestly, tell me why?"

I shook my head. "I c-can't."

He gives me and understanding look and pulls me into his chest where it was warm.

~

I had fallen asleep in Ashton's arms, from my lack of sleep I had gotten during this week. When I opened my eyes I felt Ashton was stroking my hair, as my head lay on his lap and all I wanted to do was listen to the song, 'Lullabies'. I sit up and Ashton looks at me.

"Took your time," He says standing up and shoving my shoulder.

He takes my hands to help me up and I give him a hug.

"Thank you, Ashton. For not giving up on me."

"Why would I ever give up on you?" He says and we walk back to the hotel.

Ashton told me how I was only asleep for about ten minutes, but if I was asleep he would wait until I woke up. Which made me smile. He cares. He cares a lot.

We get to the hotel and Michael and Calum still aren't back.

"I think you should get some sleep Luke," Ashton says and pulls me over to his bed.

He smiles and walks out.

I'm left lying in Ashton's bed; his warm, nice smelling bed, I listen to the lullabies before falling asleep.

______________

watch this this though, holy fucking god;

http://youtu.be/Y5MIWoMzeeQ

YO READ MY NEW STORY CALLED "the only reason" ITS NOT LASHTON SO IT'LL BE FUN (:

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE <3

hope you enjoyed (: