-chapter 4-

Luke's POV

"Luke stop being so stupid!" Michael says.

"Well, you fall in love with someone who doesn't love you back, see how you feel," I yell at my roommate.

"I'm not talking about that, Luke! I'm trying to say you've got to stop blaming yourself for everything. Nothing is your fault Luke," Michael reassured me.

"No, Michael. Everything is my fault, I'm so fucked up," I say kicking the bedside table. I groan and fall to the bed.

"Luke, you need to start believing Mikey, because it's true. All this stuff you blame yourself for isn't your fault, at all," Calum said to me.

I sigh and fall into my bed, pulling out my earphone and rolling over, hoping I would die just there.

one, 21 guns

lay down your arms

give up the fight.

Ashton's POV

Lillie and I were getting on so well, it was crazy. We had the same interests in music, which was amazing. We were in London for another two weeks... What happens when we leave?

"Hey, Lillie?" I say grabbing her attention.

"Hmm?" She hums while taking a sip of tea.

"Well, we're only in London for two more weeks. W-what's going to happen to, well, us?" I say.

"Ah, well. We can always keep in touch over the phone and stuff," She says.

"Yeah, and we'll be coming to London a lot, to record and-"

She interrupts me by kissing me on the lips, very lustfully. "It'll be okay Ashton," Her forehead resting on mine. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Luke's POV

I spend most of my time thinking about Ashton. It probably isn't healthy. He's my world, he's my everything. I wish he could feel the same way about me.

Our room had run out of tea bags so I head to Ashton's room to see if he had any. Calum and Michael went out.

I don't bother knocking and open the unlocked door to see a very lustful looking Lillie on top of Ashton, sucking his face off.

"Oh, uh, woah. Okay sorry. Bye," I say closing the door behind me. I didn't even bother looking at them.

How could Ashton do that to me?

Do you even listen to yourself sometimes luke?

Ashton is not yours. He never has been and never will be.

And why have I started to talk to myself so much lately?

I grab my jacket from my room and the keys. I didn't realise that tears were streaming down my face. Why was I so jealous? She's way more attractive, funnier, skinnier and nicer than me. I mentally sigh and head outside.

________

I KNOW IT WAS SHORT!!

but I had to update

school goes back in two days ughh

10 votes

and

5 comments

for a new chapter

stay amazing lovelies x