- chapter 9 -

Michael's POV

It was so hard keeping this secret. Luke had to tell someone, I can't look after him all the time. What if I go out and he does something stupid? Why did he even do it in the first place? He was probably one of the nicest and most positive person I've ever met. Why did he change? I didn't know to talk to, so I went to Luke's room and knocked on the door.

The boy had bloodshot eyes and wet cheeks. He pulls me in and closes the door.

"Luke, what's wrong?" I ask worryingly.

"It's just everything."

I noticed that the song 'Therapy' was quietly playing in the background. i sat down on Luke's bed and Luke cuddled into my chest; I didn't mind.

"Please tell me," I said, but he started to sob.

I look around the room and then my eyes land on a shining piece of metal. I turn to his bed-side table and grab his blade putting it into my pocket.

"T-The night it happened, you told me you would tell me w-why you did it." I explain.

He sighed.

"Alright. But you can't te-"

"Tell anyone, I know; Luke, I won't."

He nods.

"Well, oh my god. Okay, I sound so attention seeking. Trust me I don't want to," By now the song, 'Lullabies' was playing. Why such a sad playlist? "So, lately I've been having really bad negative thoughts, I feel as though I don't deserve to be in this band, I lost all my inspiration. I feel as though my life has no point. I feel kinda unloved. I'm getting so much hate. Michael, what's the point of living when your life doesn't have a point?"

"Somehow that made sense. Anyway, Luke, you have a great life, one that so many people would want. You have the kindest family, you have great friends, your fans love you. Mate, I'm even jealous of your life," I sigh.

He frowns.

"Luke, just get some sleep, please," I say getting up and leaving.

"Thank you, M-Michael, for being here for me," He says quietly.

"It's a pleasure," I say closing the door with a smile.

_____________

THIS IS SHORT AND A FILLER AAHHHWIRNDLWJF

IM SORRY

DONT HATE ME

do people actually like this story....?

any ideas for the next chapter...... i have a bad case of writers block

anyway VOTE AND COMMENT<3

thanks for reading (: