19

3k guys, Jesus Christ!! I'm so thankful for all of you! This book is growing so fast and I honestly couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you all so much <3

(Unedited)

As our day at the beach was ending, we saw some mysterious looking people walking around. It was strange because we hadn't seen anyone else all day; the beach had been completely clear. Deciding to investigate as everyone else relaxed, I walked in the general direction that they were headed, the others not knowing I'd left.

They began waking up a giant rock that overlooked the sea. Tiptoeing, I hid behind a rock as they were speaking.

From what I could see, there were 2 strong looking men, and a smaller figure which I could only guess was a girl. They had their hands around her wrists. She looked as if she was struggling, trying to get away.

Creeping closer, I found a place to hide where I could also hear their voices. The girl sounded very distressed, shouting things like 'let me go', until one of the men placed a hand over her mouth, muffling her voice.

"What did we tell you?!" The man with his hand over her mouth grunted angrily, leaning in towards her.

"We just wanted some fun sweetheart. But you just had to go and ruin it!" The other shouted. Both of them seemed to slur their words, and I assumed they were drunk. The girl was writhing around, trying to get free. Dragging her, they began leading her to the edge of the rock, towards the large descent to the sea.

I have to save her. She'll die other wise. They'll throw her off the cliff to plummet to her untimely death. She doesn't deserve this.

Acting without thinking, I began moving. Coming out of hiding, I sprinted towards the three.

"Leave her alone!" I cried, standing with my fists balled up. They laughed and took a step toward me.

The men released their grip on the girl as they turned to look at me. Running round to behind me, the girl was crying as she dashed down the rock and away.

It was at this moment when I realised that it was now just me, stood up to a pair of very tall, muscular and drunk men who were a lot older than me. Shit. Backing away slightly, I raised my hands in surrender.

Rambling apologies and a million excuses, I shuddered as they approached me further, a cold sweat running down my back.

"Look what you've done. You let our little friend get away." The one to my right breathed into my face, filling my nostrils with the scent of alcohol as he roughly grabbed my arm.

"Were you just really eager to take her place?" The other grinned maniacally. Grabbing my other arm, he began to drag me to the edge of the cliff where the other young girl was previously standing.

Below me, was an insanely huge drop, with rocks at the bottom, and huge crashing waves that would surely swallow me whole. Looking around in despair, I realised this was it. Inhaling my last breath, I screamed out as loud as I could.

"Help!!"

Praying that my friends would recognise my voice, I winced as the mans disgusting palm clasped over my mouth. The hand soon disappeared, and I heard an oomf.

I opened my eyes to see Mori standing there, the man next to him, clutching his stomach. Smiling for a moment, I was about to thank him, until I realised the other man had tightens his grip on me.