34

"Takashi! She's over here!"

Turning around, my eyes widen as I see Honey and Mori standing at the door. Grinning, I walk over to them. Honey runs towards me and hugs me tightly.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask them as they look around my food tech room.

"You know these people?" My teacher comes over and inspects the two. Nodding I smile.

"They're my friends, Miss, however, I don't know why they're here?" I reply, and she nods.

"Well, they can stay as long as they don't get in the way, I suppose." She smiles, and goes back over to helping someone else.

"Is it just you guys?" I ask, and they shake their heads.

"Nope! We're all here!" Honey cheers, letting go and going back to the door. Looking out, I see the rest of their club coming down the hall. They see me, and begin walking faster over here.

"Hey guys." I wave, greeting them even though I'm still confused.

"My daughter!!" Tamaki cries, running up to me and grabbing me tightly. Shaking me from side to side, I hug him back until I begin to struggle as I remember something.

"Get off me!" Pushing off of him, I shake him off as he releases his grip on me, looking at me in a scared way. Everyone else is looking at me in concern.

"What's wrong? Did I upset you?" Tamaki asks sadly. Realising what I did, I shake my head vigorously.

"No no no! I just remembered that my cupcakes are ready!" I explain, and I hear a gasp from Honey.

"Cupcakes?!" He exclaims excitedly, before I run back into the room, grabbing a pair of oven gloves, and dash to mine and Subaru's oven throwing it open. Subaru looks down at me in disgust, before rolling her eyes again. Whatever.

Taking out my cupcakes as they gently steam, I place the tray onto the hob. Then, I put the cupcakes onto a cooling rack to cool them down. Something tugs on my shirt, and I look below to see Honey looking up at me.

"Um... Aika-chan, would I maybe be able to help you decorate the cakes please?" Showing me a huge pair of giant puppy dog eyes, he looks up at me. Smiling I nod, and he grins excitedly.

"Wow Aika, they look really good!" Hikaru says, admiring my baked treats. As I thank him, he reaches out for one, but I swat his hand away.

"Not until they're cool and iced." I scold him with a wink, and he rolls his eyes and laughs.

"They look really good though." Kaoru adds in, licking his lips.

"Thanks. But you lied to me." He looks surprised as I point a finger at him.

"What, me?" He pretends to be innocent, looking around.

"Yes you. You told me you guys we're going to another school for a science trip." Tapping my cupcakes to see if they're cooler, I turn my back to him.

"Well, it was meant to be a surprise for you." He says, and I laugh.

"I know, I was only joking. It's really nice of you to come, th- wait, how did you guys know where I go to school?" I quickly turn around again, and point my whisk at them suspiciously.

Kyoya raises one hand slightly. "That would be me."

"Stalker." I chuckle, and he goes to object, but I turn again. Calling Honey over, I allow him to help me, and show him how I want the icing to look. We ice them, before handing one out to everyone.

"These are so good!" Haruhi cheers, taking another bite.

"Thank you, cupcakes are probably my favourite thing to make." I admit.