ANOUNCEMENT

Hey this isn't an update (although there is one already in the works ;) ) but I just wanted to promote one of my best friends Kacey_Thea 's book called BLACK VOICES because she's helped me so much with this book and given me so much inspiration. Her book isn't complete yet but it has a really good plot line that I hope you will all get into and enjoy!

I shall leave you a short preview of her book here:

Black.... Black ....and black.... My soul. My heart. My mind.

Trapped in a world of deathly tortuous thoughts spinning, turning, twisting, and scratching inside of me. No one can understand. No one ever will. How can I be surrounded by those to judge and stare? Whispering without lips moving. Muttering without knowing.

Hearing.

I hear them ..... The black voices. Nothing holy just depressing voices. Understanding the sorrow in souls and unspeakable thoughts. To only be cursed by a power that only people could dream or have a nightmare about. It's a living nightmare.

My eyes open like never before since college began. My head clear by the thoughts surrounding. Deafening smirks in the corridor. Giggles and stares. What is a life where you have a million thoughts and not one of your own at once?

Piercing eyes on me are everywhere. Flicking my rough old hood of my jacket up, I try to block out sounds. Knowing that people think that I am crazy ...weird... Insane... lonely...fat... the list goes on.

Why are people so evil? There is a world out there where you think what people think. To think I am scruffy, poor, not wanted. What is the point of me being here sometimes? I hear them laughing as if I don't know what it's about. I know all their deepest secrets and their concerns. Not needing to get to know them because they don't give a shit about me anyway. So I continue strutting down the hall with my head down.

Science...urghh what a boring lesson. I have all those popular girls near me who think they have it all. Their perfect hair and bodies. Yet, devious and despicable characteristics. Alone. That is what I was. To be surrounded by cheerful people and somewhat not and to be there drifting through life. I do like hearing the little thoughts about how wonderful life is going for some people.

But the outrageous thoughts of other is like being hit by a bus of words. Merging into crowds of silencing words. To hear them make fun of others for "Banta" and a laugh to look good in front of their friends. To hear the negative vibes reflecting on those too scared to say anything to them.

Bullying those that aren't as pretty, aren't as slim, aren't as funny. Society is shit because we are in a community of sarcasm and harsh words. Nothing these days is nice. Putting down people so they can feel good. To feel like they rule the world.

And that's basically how it starts. I didn't want to give you too much incase I spoilt anything, but please give it a read as she has worked so hard on this book. That's Kacey_Thea and BLACK VOICES please give it a read!

Thanks my lovelies!

- Becca xx