Chapter 1

James POV
Today is my first day at my new school. At my old school, everybody knew me as a player. I don't mind if it is the same at my new school.

I want to be one of the populars. Just a little bit of my charm and the girls will adore me.

I think as a popular, you need to look good. I hope there will be hot chicks at the new school. Well now I need to dress, so see you later.

Time skip(30 minutes later)
Right now I'm at the school campus and the girls are already flirting with me.

After I got some numbers from the girls I searched the secretariat.

One of the teachers showed me my schedule and brought me to my first class, math.

As I walked into the classroom, my teacher told me to introduce myself.

I:"Hi my name is James Tordjman and I'm 16 years old."

I found it very awkward but at least I wasn't late.

Riley's POV
I woke up at quarter to eight. Wait quarter to eight? Shoot I'm late.

I hurried up but I didn't got to school in time.  That's a shame. I'm never late!

Yeah I know it sounds like I'm a nerd. But I'm not. Far from it. Well ok i have the best grades but still I'm not a nerd.

I'm Queen B. How I became it. I don't know, maybe because I'm good looking, or because I dance, or because I'm rich? I really don't know.

However everyone in our school worships me.

As I walked into the class I said sorry for being late and sat down on my place. A guy with black hairs and brown eyes sat next to me. He looked very unfamiliar. But he is handsome.

Who am I kidding? He is HOT. He is looking at me like... I don't know...but it is irritating and annoying. 

So I asked:"why are you looking at me?"
He snapped out of his world and asked,

"Well, babe has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful?"

For some reason I blushed but I'm not falling for it. After that try I knew that he was a player.

"Listen, I know what you are trying, but I'm not falling for it so back off!"I snapped at him.

"A little feisty are we? I like that babe. Wanna go out sometimes?" He asked
But I didn't answer. I just stood up and walked out because the lesson was already over.

James POV
As the girl that came late sat next to me I stare at her.

She had big brown eyes and short blond hairs. And her body was amazing. She looked like a dancer. She looked gorgeous. I can't get my eyes off her.

As I stare at her I realize I stared to long at her because she noticed and asked me,

"Why are you starring at me?"

"Well, babe has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful?" I asked back.

I could see a small blush in her face. Gosh she is so cute.

"Listen i know what you are trying, but I'm not falling for it so back off!" She snapped at me. 

"A little feisty are we? I like that babe. Wanna go out sometimes?"I asked but she didn't reply. Instead she just stood up and walked out.

I packed my things and head out too. I went to the cafeteria and searched a place to sit down.               

So this is the first chapter of my new book. It's my first so don't be so mean and I'm from Germany so there might be some mistakes. I would like to get some feedback so I can do things better tell me if there are some things that you didn't understand.