Chapter 19

Time skip (one week later)

Riley's POV
Right now, we are driving with our bus to regionals and I'm so excited.

James and I are cuddling in the uncomfortable bus seats while we are sharing headphones. We are listening to music but I still can hear the girls say something like

'aww they are so cute'

or

'relationship goals'.

We are in the bus for almost 2 hours and we still have 4 more hours, so I decided to sleep for a while.

James POV
I looked to my girl and noticed that she was sleeping. Have I ever mentioned that she looks cute when she sleeps? Only a few times I think.

The boys and I talked about some video games but stopped when West said that he was hungry. For some odd reason everyone in the bus heard him, so we decided to stop at the next motorway restaurant.

To our luck it was Mc Donald's. West, Daniel, Eldon and Hunter jumped out and sprinted to Mc's while the girls and I just thought 'how can they be popular'.

The boys ordered big mac's and the girls and I something healthier like a salad. I also ordered a salad for Riley because she was still sleeping.

In the bus I woke Ri and gave her the salad. After she finished she fell asleep again. How can someone sleep so much?

Eldon's POV
In the bus I thought a lot about Emily. What if she will never like me? What if she'll still hate me after the plan? Jiley said that I should be like I never am, cool. But how can I act like I'm cool if I never tried to be cool. Everybody thinks that I'm an idiot, but did they ever met West? Everybody should know that West is the biggest idiot, right?

Behind me the girls were  talking about Jiley. They are saying things like 'aww they are so sweet' and everyone knew that, Jiley is Relationship goals.

Anyways, I still think that they are overreacting. But I need to admit that James and Riley belong together. They are like these cliche couples from love stories. James is this hot badboy and Riley is this sweet hot girl. But seriously Riley is hot. Shush! Don't tell James, he would kill me. Last time I looked at Riley's ass he... you don't want to know what he did to me.

James POV
After 4 hours we finally arrived at our hotel. Riley was still sleeping, so I decided to carry to her room.

The rooms are like that, Riley, Michelle, Stephanie and Emily in one room, Tiffany, Giselle and Chloe in the other one and me and the boys in one.

Sadly boys and girls in a room was not aloud 'cause if it was I would go with Riley. But I don't think she would. We aren't that far in our relationship. But we are dating since 3 weeks, so it's no surprise. Nothing more than cuddling and make out sessions. As long as my girl is happy I'm too.

Riley's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room, but then I remembered that I'm probably in a hotel room because we are competing at the absolute dance regionals.

"If you are asking who brought you here? It was your boyfriend and he said to meet you at the lobby when you are awake." Em said as she saw that I was awake.

"Can I come too?" Michelle asked me and I looked at her confused.

"Mich, why don't we make our nails?" Steph asked her so she wouldn't want to come with me.

I went to the lobby after I fresh up my make up a bit. I searched him and found him on a couch with his gaze on his phone. I sat down next to him and he nearly fell because I scared him.

"Woah, babe you scared me." James said.

"Aww, im sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I apologized to him.

"Don't even worry about it. How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"Good." I replied. And our conversation went on and on. But we got interrupted when I saw someone standing ahead of us. I never thought that I would see this person again.

This is the second chapter and the last one will come in an hour. Who do you think is the person they see? Tell me in the comments and vote❤️