Chapter 5

James POV
I stood up at 6am and i still thought about Riley.

I went to the shower did my hair and checked my messages.

As I walked downstairs to the dinning table I was welcomed by my three sometimes annoying sisters Olivia(7), Lynn(10) and Piper(13).

"So, did you already plan to bring your slut of the week to our house?" Piper asked me rudely.

Piper and i aren't on good terms. She thinks that I'm a jerk and that I'm hurting the girls because I'm a player.

"So, did you plan to talk to that guy who you have a crush on since three years?" I fired back.

She started to cry and ran to her room. I looked at my two younger sisters who began to laugh. Although they can be annoying sometimes I love them.

I laughed with them but we got interrupted by a loud voice. Oh no my mum.

"JAMES!" She screamed.

I knew that I was in trouble. Never mess with my mum.

"Tell mom that I already went to school." I whispered to Olivia and Lynn before I ran to my car and drove to school.

Riley's POV
I stood up at 6am and went for a shower. Still thinking about that wierd dream about James.

I did my make up and searched for good clothes. I put on a red skirt with a white top and black converse shoes.

After that I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast

After that I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast. As I finished Emily and I drove to school.

In the school hallway I heard whistles from the boys as I walked past them. Typical.

I went to my girls that were talking to the popular boys and James. I didn't know that he was already one of them. We talked until the first period began.

I went to the gym because my first period was sport. Unfortunately James was the only one from the "populars" (if he even is one) that has the exact same periods like me. I went to the change rooms and changed into my sportswear.

As I walked into the gym James greets me

"Hi babe." He said and smirked.

"Don't call me babe!" I said trough teeth. He is here only 10 seconds and he is already annoying.

"Wow someone is in a bad mood." He said.

"I'm wondering why!" I said with sarcasm.

"Well I was wondering if you want to come to my party at Saturday?" He asked.

"Oh ehmm...I'll tell you at dance." I answered.

"Ok see you later babe." He said with a smirk.

Is he being serious?

At the break I asked the girls about James' party.

"Duh, of course I'm going. Riley I'm the party girl I need to go!" Michelle said and we laughed. But she is right, she is the party girl.

"Well we are all going what about you? If you go everybody will go." Tiffany said and she was right too.

"Yeah I'm probably going too. Em you are going to drive me to dance right?" I asked Em.

"Yes but not everyone will fit in my car. Two of you have to drive with the boys." Em said.

"I defenitly won't I asked first." I said fast.

"I don't have a Problem by driving with the boys and I'm sure Michelle doesn't either."
Chloe admitted.

Michelle nooded.

So Chloe and Michelle went the boys and we drove to the next step dance studio.

So I'm sorry that yesterday didn't come an update my cousin had her first communion so I wasn't at home. And today is my birthday 🎉 and we don't school so I'm updating 3 chapters and this is the first.