Chapter 10

James POV
I'm talking to the girls, because I want to make a good impression in front of the girls and Riles. Riles! Sounds good. From now on I will call her Riles.

As I was talking to the girls Riles came. The bad thing about that is that she slapped me on the cheek. Ouch!

"What was that for?" I ask her confused.

"What are you doing with my friends?" She asks me angry. I need to admit she looks hot when she is angry.

"Seriously! You have no reason to hate me!" I say to defend myself.

"Well, something in my head says that you are not good for me, so back off." She says calmly.

"Listen to your heart, Riles." I say to her.

The second after I said that she had tears in her eyes and ran away. The girls followed her but Giselle stayed. I'm confused.

"You really like her, right?" She asks me.

I would die for her.
"I have never said that before but yeah i really like her." I say truthfully.

"I can try help you, since the first time I saw you two together, I thought there was a spark." She says.

"Well, I think it will help if you talk good about me in front her." I suggest.

She nods and goes to Riles I think.

Riley's POV
He called me Riles. Riles! Only my ex boyfriend Alfie would call me Riles. We were a couple for 8 months. I thought that we would be together forever but I think we weren't meant to be.

I run to the toilets and sit down on the cold toilet floor. I put my head into my hands and start to cry hard. A minute later the girls sit besides me and trie to comfort me but it doesn't work.

"Can you leave me alone with Em?" I ask the girls and they leave.

"He called me Riles just like Alfie always did!" I say and cry. 

Emily strokes my back because she knows that it will calm me. After ten minutes I had stop crying. My make up is a mess. Emily tried to do my make up so nobody could see that I cried my eyes out but of course it was impossible and you could still see it.

Em brings me back to my class and goes to hers. I sit down next to James and look ahead. I could see how he looks at me sorry and worried. He is so cute but he must be a good actor I think.

Wait! Did I just said that James is cute? My thoughts were interrupted when my teacher asks me something.

All eyes were on me and waited for my answer.

The problem is that I don't even know what my teacher asked.

Suddenly I heard a whisper "1945". As this is the only answer that is possible for me I say "1945".

My teacher looks at me stupid. Do you know this moments where your teacher thinks that you didn't listen and asks you a question and you answer and he looks at you stupidly. That's what happened.

I look beside me to find out who helped me. James. He sits there, staring at the text that the teacher writes on the board and looking very concentrated. He looks so cute when he...

Wait! I did it again. I said that James is cute twice. I don't know what is happening with me but I might have an idea. I only had that feeling once and that was the moment I regret the most.

James POV
Riles sits down next to me and I can see her red puffy eyes that she had tried to cover with make up.

It makes me sad to know that she had cried especially if it was because of me.

In the lesson we noticed that Riles was off even the teacher. And the teacher doing his job by humiliating and torturing students asks Riles a question.

Of course she didn't hear it, so whispered "1945". She said that and looked at me. It looked like she was considering to thank me.

I looked to the teacher but I could see out of the corner of my eyes that she was staring at me dreamily. 

At the cafeteria she was staring at me too. Does she have her period or why is she crying in the one minute and after that looking at me like she adores me? Girls! You can never understand them.

We all drive to dance and started to stretch. Everybody was worried about Riles because she wasn't being... herself.

After Kate had enough of Riles because she wasn't really dancing she called her to her office. I hope she is not in trouble!

Why do you think Riley is acting so strange? Do you think that Jiley will happen soon? Comment what you thought of this chapter and vote if you liked it. Next chapter will come tomorrow.