Chapter 18

James POV
Right now, I'm really excited because Riley will meet my family.

I don't think my parents will like her, they'll love her.
After I thought about my girl for 10 minutes I noticed that it's time to pick her up.

I drive to Riley and knock on the door where I was greeted by her sister Emily. She told me that Riley is still in her room. Girls, always taking long!

I waited 10 minutes and then my beautiful girlfriend walked down the stairs. I looked at her and damn that body, she looks so hot, as always.

"Babe, you look so gorgeous." I complimented her.

"Thanks." She replied unsure and I could hear that she was nervous.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her and I couldn't help to smirk, she looked so cute when she was nervous.

"Do you think this is funny?" She asked me and glared at the same time.

"No, of course not. Babe, listen. My family won't like you, they'll love you, so don't even worry about it." I said to her and as I mentioned that they won't like her i could see that she got more nervous but after I said that they'll love her, she relaxed. She smiles at me and leans in for a kiss but we got interrupted.

"Won't your parents wonder where you are?" Emily asked us but I knew that she only said it so she doesn't need to deal with us anymore.

We drove to my home where my mother was already waiting. My mother hugged Riley and already treated her as her own daughter. My mother is the most welcoming person I know.

Deborah's POV (James' mother)
I think it's nice to see my son being in love with a kind girl. My first impression of Riley is good, she seems like a nice girl.

My son had many girlfriends and I never liked any of them but I have a feeling that Riley and James will last long. I think she is the one, like the one.

Right now I'm in the kitchen, preparing the lasagne for dinner as my daughter Piper came in.

"Why don't you go to your brother and his girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Why should I? To say goodbye to her because in one week James has another girlfriend on his list?" Piper asked me back.

"Sweetheart, I understand you but just give him and her a chance. By the way I know your brother and it seems like he really likes her." I said to my daughter, smiling at the same time. I could see that she didn't want to go but she did anyways.

Piper's POV
I went to the living room where I saw my idiotic brother and a beautiful girl that must be the girlfriend of my idiotic brother.

"Hi!" I said to them and she said hello to me back while James just ignored me.

"So you must be the girlfriend of this idiot." I said and gave James an evil smile.

"That must be me." She said and laughed. James didn't say anything, he just ignored me. Riley and I talked a lot, and I found out that she is a dancer too, just like me.

We got interrupted by two childish voices, Olivia and Lynn. They jumped on James lap and Riley and I laughed because they jumped on his, you know his...male member.

These two are sometimes so crazy. What am I talking about? They are always crazy.

Suddenly my mother shouted that dinner was ready. On the dinning table I sat next to Olivia on the left and on the right with Riley.

"For the first time my son did a right decision." My father said and we all knew it was about Riley. And he was right, for the first time my idiotic brother did a right decision.

Riley's POV
James family is so nice and welcoming. They already treated me like a family member. After dinner, that was by the way delicious, James and I went to his room. We cuddled and talked about a lot of things like regionals, school and even about Eldon and Emily.

"James you are next on the list for cleaning the dishes." James' mother shouted from the kitchen. I could see in his face that he didn't want to clean the dishes but one thing I learned by now, never mess with Deborah.

I didn't want to stay in James' room alone so I decided to go with him to the kitchen. I sat down on a chair while my boyfriend cleaned the dishes. It looked kinda funny because he wasn't really good in it.

"Instead of laughing, I would rather help." Jay said in an unamused and a little bit angry way. Have I ever mentioned that he looks cute when he is pissed? I think so.

I helped my cute boyfriend and together we were faster.

After cleaning the dishes we went to Olivia and Lynn to play with them. These two are so cute, just like Piper and my handsome boyfriend.

After a while Emily texted me saying that I should come home now. I said bye to Piper after I gave her my number. Then I hugged Olivia and Lynn.

"When are you coming again?" They asked me.

"Soon!" I replied to them.

I said goodbye to my boyfriend's parents before James and I drove to my home. As we stood in front of the door I kissed him goodbye.

"Look, I told you that they would love you!" Jay said after we pulled away. And then I kissed him again before I went to my house and James drove to his.

James POV
As I arrived at home my mother, father and Piper were already waiting.

"James, Riley is a nice girl. Don't mess this up, like you always do!" My mother warned me.

"Why would I mess this up? I fought for her and will fight for her as long as I can. She is the girl of my dreams." I explained to them.

"Son, im so proud of you. You grew up so fast. I can still remember how you hated girls when you were 4 years old." My dad said and I laughed.

"If you hurt her, you'll have to deal with me." Piper threatened.

We hugged as a family but two are missing. Olivia and Lynn. Suddenly they run to us and jumped on us. Speaking of the devils.

"Lynn and Olivia can't you behave for a minute." My dad whines while he carried them to their room.

"Will they ever behave mature?" He mumbles silently but we could hear it anyways. I laughed and went to my room. I feel instantly asleep and dreamed about my beautiful girlfriend.

I promised you three updates and this is the first one. The next one will come in an hour I think. I hope you like this chapter and vote please❤️