Chapter 4

Riley's POV
I can't believe what I'm seeing

James
Riley
Tiffany
Daniel
Eldon
West
Giselle
Stephanie
Emily
Hunter
Chloe

As i saw my name I jumped up and down and hugged the girls. I was so happy. I got it. I'm in a-troupe.

After I saw James name on the list I had mixed feelings. One was happiness because he is a good dancer but the other was annoyance 'cause he is soo annoying.

As the dancers who didn't make it left we danced a little bit. After that we left too because it was late.

James POV
Jackpot!!! Not only I got in a-troupe but Riley. No surprise though, she is insane. I mean her dance... her dance is insane.

At the end we danced together and then I drove home with my sports car. Yeah, my family has a lot of money but don't even worry about it.

I parked my car and went home. Our house is big. Like, really big.

At home my mother was already waiting.

Mum:"Hi James how was school and the dance audition?"

"It was pretty cool. I already found new friends that are even popular. And I'm in a-troupe. " I explained.

"Wow good job sweetheart. Now go sleep you had a long day. " she said.

I listened to her and went to my bed but before I checked my social medias. I may have stalked Riley a little bit but don't even worry about it.

In my sleep I had a cute dream because it was about Riley. I never believed in love at first sight but now?

Riley's POV
In Em's car we talked a lot about the audition until we arrived at our house.
Well I mean mansion. My parents have a lot of money. And I mean a lot. They are always on business trips. So that means that Emily takes care of me. Only on Christmas we are all as a family together.

Sometimes I really miss them but Em is here so that means that she is very overprotective of me.

We always have the girls over so it feels like they live here but today we all were really tired.

I was so tired that I only had a quick shower and felt instantly asleep as I was in my bed.

But I had a bad dream or was it a good dream?

I went to my locker but I suddenly felt a pair of arms around my waist that made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

I turned around and saw James? Why him?

" Hi babygirl" was the only thing he said before he kissed me. The kiss turned fast into a make out session.

He pushed me against my locker and grabbed my butt. I moaned but I didn't know why. I think I kinda liked it.

I woke up and was shocked. I don't know what scared me most, that it felt soo real or that I kinda liked it. Was that a sign. Am i starting to like him?

So here is the fourth chapter. I think will update a chapter tomorrow and my on Monday. Since Monday is my birthday and no school I think there will come two chapters but no promises. Let me now if you liked it and if you want two chapters on Monday!