Chapter 7

James POV
Riley and I are trying lifts but it doesn't work because she doesn't trust me.

"Riley you need to trust me!" I said.

"How can I trust a stupid boy that I barely know and is a player?" She asked sassy.

That she had called me a stupid boy and a player hurt but she is right and that is the reason why I want to change for her.

Step 1 show her that I'm hurt so I ran to the parking lot. I waited 10 minutes and thought that she would follow me but she didn't come.

As I went to studio A I saw her talking to the girls she didn't even notice that I was there.

Wow the boys were right, she is hard to get.

As I was thinking about her I notice that she was standing in front of me.

"Hi i wanted to tell you that I can come to your party." She said quickly and went back to the girls.

I sighed, at least she is coming to my party on Saturday.

Time skip (its Saturday)
Riley's POV
The whole week was casual. Although Kate was angry because James' and mine duet was...ehm it wasn't that good.

Also James is acting strange lately. Usually he would come to me and say things like "hi babe" but the only thing he is doing now is staring.

Not that I complain, quite the opposite, I'm relieved. He was annoying.

Today is his party and I'm so excited. I wasn't at parties for ages in contrast to Michelle. Just like she said she is a party girl.

The girls and I are standing in front of my wardrobe discussing what I'll wear.

"It doesn't matter what I'll wear." I said annoyed.

"What? Today Riley, is a special day. Today you are going to search a boy and you will end up being not single anymore." Michelle said excited.

"No, no definitely not." I said angry.

"If you are queen B, I think you should have a boyfriend." Chloe said serious.

I looked at Emily for help but she just shrugged.

"Fine, I guess I'm soon not single anymore." I said.

After that the girls pulled out a dress, did my make up and my hair until I looked like that.

Wow! I need to say, I don't look that bad, but I still think that I'm not ready for a boyfriend

When we all got ready we went to James' house.

As we were in front of his house we could already hear the loud music.

We went in and there were a lot of already drunk people.

Soon I lost the girls. I searched them but suddenly a drunk guy pushed me against a wall so I couldn't move and kissed me.

James POV
The party was already fully underway. I've seen some friends from my old school, current school, the girls but no Riley.

Where is she? I saw the girls and asked them

"Have you seen Riley?"

But it was useless because they were drunk and didn't listen. So I searched her by myself. As I saw her but not alone, I was shocked.

Im sorry that this chapter was late but I celebrated so I couldn't update. The next chapter will probably come on Friday. Until than bye 👋