Chapter 20

Riley's POV
I can't believe that I'm seeing him again after a year. Alfie! My ex boyfriend! He smirked as he saw me and came to us.

"Hi Riles." He said and James looked at me confused.

"You know him?" He asked me.

"Of course she knows me. She's my girlfriend." Alfie said proudly and James glared at me. He looks at me with this 'can-you-explain-what is-happening-right-now' face.

"Baby, he's just lying. He is my ex boyfriend that cheated on me, more than once." I explained to jay.

"You need to be an idiot if you cheat on a hot girl like her." James said and smiled at my ex smugly.

"If I was you, I would be quite." Alfie said a little bit pissed.

"Why? Im her boyfriend, I have the right to protect her from assholes like you." My boyfriend fired back.

"You don't have the right to talk to me like that.  After all you are standing in front of the prince of Switzerland." Prince Alfred aka Alfie said proudly. But James didn't even care if he was a prince or a king he just wanted to provocate him.

"Oh, im sorry majesty." James started and bowed in front of him. It looked so funny.

"But this one is taken so go search another girl that you can play with." James said now in a serious  way.

Both, James and Alfie looked really angry. Alfie wanted to punch my boyfriend but James caught his fist.

"If i was you I wouldn't even try to punch me, so give up." James said before he pushed him to the ground, grabbed my hand and together we went to my room.

James POV
This little prince boy thinks that he is something special but he is just one of this stupid jerks. I know that he wants Riley but she's mine. I won't let him steal her.

It was so funny how Alfie felt so cool in front of me although I'm taller and stronger than him. He is a bigger idiot than Eldon and that is really idiotic.

Of course i know that Riley might have small feelings for him, but I know that she has stronger feelings for me so I don't need to worry about him.

Riley and I are going to the room where the girls are doing something like a girls night.

"Em, in the lobby was Alfie!" My girlfriend almost screamed.

"No way. If I see him, I'm going to hurt him." Her sister said angry.

"Don't even worry about it Em. I'll help you." I said to Emily before i hugged my girl. I hated to see her freaking out.

"Shush! Baby girl, if you want I can punch him." I said to my adorable girlfriend.

"Omg! Look how long they are hugging! Relationship goals. I need to take a photo of them, now!" Michelle suddenly squealed.

She ran around the room and searched her phone. As she found it and noticed we weren't hugging anymore, she was sad. Ok, one thing I learned here. Riley and Michelle are the drama queens. So, just some advice. Never mess with them.

"Ok,ok. Mich don't cry. We'll take one photo for you." Riley said. And one photo became hundreds. We hugged, kissed on the cheek and mouth and more wierd stuff that Michelle commanded to us. This was actually so cool.

When it was late, I said goodbye and kissed my girl before I went to my room.

This is the last chapter for today. I will maybe update tomorrow but just maybe. Tell me in the comments if you liked it and if you did vote please❤️x