Chapter 3

Riley's POV
Right now the girls and I are at the next step dance studio. The girls wanted to talk to Miss Kate. I waited because I didn't need to talk her.

As I saw who strutted in, i couldn't believe it.

It was the new guy James, that one guy who tried flirted with me the whole time. He saw me and walked to me.

"Hi babe, what's up?" He asked relaxed.

"Nothing. Why are you following me?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Babe I'm not following you. I'm a dancer. I came to audition just like you." He said an looked innocent.

He is a dancer? He doesn't look like one. Suddenly Miss Kate shouts,

"Ok guys you have 30 minutes to practice your solos!"

I went to the girls so we could practice together.

I'm so excited but i know that i will make it to a-troupe.

Time skip(30 minutes later)
"Ok guys let's start with the first group Emily, Stephanie, Hunter, Charlie, Tess, Max and West." Miss Kate announced.

Emily was great. She definitely got a spot in the team. Stephanie danced nice. I liked hunters dance because I really like his style. Charlie was alright. Tess was... well I didn't like her dance, I don't know why. Max danced cool and West... West is West he always dances sick.

"Ok second group Eldon, Mike, Shantel, Jack and Riley!" Phoebi shouts.

Eldon danced incredible. His style and technique is fenomenal. Mike and Jack were ok but something was missing. Shantel was good but I really don't like her attitude. And me... well I'm sure I did good.

"Last but not least Michelle, Daniel, Tiffany, Jiff, Giselle, Chris and James." Miss Kate calls out.

Michelle was so good, she will definitely be in a-troupe. Daniel was perfect, his technique is soo good. Tiffany killed it with her sassy moves. Jiff and Chris were good hip hop dancers. Giselle smashed it with her crazy acro moves.

And James... I was taken aback as he danced. He was one of these crazy hip hop breackdancers who has this super technique and even dances a bit contemporary.

As he was dancing he winked at me and did a wall flip. Wow! The girls looked at me astonished.

"Riley are you blushing?"asked Stephanie.

Dang it! I didn't even noticed that I was blushing.

"Nonsense he is a player. Riley doesn't like guys like him." Emily speaked for me.

I nod and continued watching James dance. As soon as he finished Miss Kate spoke again.

"Wow guys you were insane. Phoebi and I will have a hard decision. In one hour you all will know if you are in a-troupe or not."

The girls and I went to squeezed and talked about the audition until West came and said that Kate has the results.

We went to studio A and looked at the list. As I saw what stood on the list I couldn't believe it.

James POV
As the audition began I was super excited. My boys Hunter, Eldon, West and Daniel killed it.

And Riley was insane. She is such a pretty dancer. And cute. And gorgeous. And h...

Ok ok. I'm so whipped I know. But I can't help it. As I danced I winked at her and did a wall flip. I saw her blush and I melted. She was so cute.

As Kate and Phoebi were in the office. My boys and I did a trick off. We showed our best flips. It was quite funny because at the end we just messed around till Kate came glared at us. So we stopped and waited till everybody was in Studio A.

As everyone was here Kate hung up the list on the wall. I sprinted to the list and couldn't believe it.

So who do you think will make A-troupe? Tell me in the comments and vote 😍😃❤️.