Chapter 24

Riley's POV
We won the other rounds and today we're going to compete against Seeds in the semi finals. If we win against Seeds, we'll probably compete against Elite in the finals. But I know that we'll win. I have a feeling that we'll go to nationals.

I heard how Eldon and Emily's date went and I feel very bad for him. We planned so much for it but it still didn't work.

Right now, we were standing in the wings and were watching Seeds performance. I decided to give the team a pep talk as I'm the dance captain.

"Ok guys, Seeds is really good but we can beat them. We are the next step, we got this. Dance as good as you can, so we can compete against Elite and show them who are the best." I motivated them and by the look at their faces, they liked my speech. We pulled our hands to the middle and shouted 'The Next Step'.

Seeds finished their performance and now we needed to go on stage. I was just about to go on stage as i felt someone turn me around and kiss me. I knew that it was James. As we pulled away, we went to the stage together.

We danced really well on stage, maybe even the best we ever did. After our dance Seeds came to the stage and stood next to us for the result.

"The team that moves to the finals to compete against Elite is...THE NEXT STEP!"

OMD! We are in the finals! We ran to Miss Kate and hugged her and Phoebi.

"Wow guys, you were amazing." Kate's sister said.

"Yeah, you were awesome. But now we need to dance with our finals dance and as you know it's not our best dance. We can't win against Elite with that dance." Kate said honestly but then I had a good idea.

"What if we put Hunter and Emily's duet in our dance?" I suggested to the team.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." James replied to my suggestion and it looked like the others liked it too.

James POV
At the next day I was woken up by a loud fart, it was obviously from Eldon. You can't sleep with him in a room.

I looked at my phone and I almost fell from my bed. We are more than an hour late. Kate is going to kill us.

"Guys, you need to wake up. We are more than an hour late." I shouted to the sleeping idiots as that is the only way to wake them.

When they woke up, we got dressed up and brushed our teeth in 5 minutes before we went downstairs.

Kate glared at us and I waited until she would shout at us, but she didn't.

We grabbed us some food and sat down.

"Ok guys, after breakfast, we are going to practice for the finals." Kate announced.

"Sorry that we were so late, we overslept." I whispered into my girlfriend's ear.

"Don't even worry about it." She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Alfie's POV
I already have a plan, how I can break Riley and James up. I need a little bit help for my plan and I know who can help me. I already called the person and told her about my plan.

Today are the finals and we are going to win against the next step. We already did last year, so why not this year again?

Beth's POV
I just got a call from a guy called Alfie. I don't even know from where he has my number.

As I heard what he wanted I felt so happy. I got a chance to be with James again.

I packed a few things in my bag before I took the bus to drive to the competition. I needed to take 6 busses but I would do anything for James.

James POV
Right now, we are practicing our dance for the finals. It got better since we put the duet in it. With that dance we are definitely going to win against Alfie... I mean Elite.

Lately I'm thinking a lot about that idiot and Riley. What if she wants to be with him again? What if she has more feelings for him than for me? I think I'm a little bit jealous.

I know he is probably planning something to break me and Ri up but it won't work. Me and Ri are Jiley. Nobody can separate Jiley, right?

Riley's POV
I'm so excited. In less then 2 hours we are going to compete against Elite. Elite is a really good dance team but we are going to beat them.

Regionals was really cool but I can't put up to see Alfie. He always reminds me of how happy we were. How much in love we were. I really did like him. And I still do like him but I also like James. Is it possible to have feelings for two guys at the same time? I don't care, I'm happy with James and whatever Alfie will do, I'll always be with James, right?

Hunter's POV
Since that duet I have a crush on her. But I shouldn't like her. That would be mean from me because my friend likes her too. The guys would hate me. Everybody would hate me. I need to push my feelings away. Or I need to choose. My boys or the girl I like?

I hope you like this chapter. I sad to tell you that there is only one chapter left until this story is over. I thought a lot about doing a sequel and I still haven't decide to do one.

I want to thank everyone that is reading this book. This book almost got 1000 views.

Hope you had a good weekend and I wish you a good day.