Chapter 23

Emily's POV
I wake up in the morning by a sound of a door closing. I open my eyes and see that the girls are already downstairs.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower, get dressed and do my make up. That took me 30 minutes and as I finished I went downstairs where the others were.

I look at my phone and see that we still have 5 minutes, so why are they so early. I take a place next to Ri and Steph and after 5 minutes Phoebi and Kate came. They were as confused as I when they saw that we were on time.

Kate greeted us with a tired 'morning' before she announced that we could eat breakfast. We all grabbed us something to eat. At the table everybody was quiet. Nobody talked. It looked like they were talking with eyes and without a sound. Another strange thing is that they are looking at Eldon and I every 5 seconds. What is going on?

After breakfast Miss Kate told us that we had a day off from the competition, so the girls decided to go shopping.

At the mall the girls forced me to buy a dress. They are acting stranger than before.

"Why should I buy a dress?" I asked them confused.

"Because, as you know we have a day off Miss Kate decided to go out later." My sister explained in a duh tone.

"Well then, you are going to buy a dress too." I explained to them.

The girls did this strange eye conversation again before they replied with a simple 'ok'.

After hours we arrived at our hotel room, the girls forced me to wear my new dress and put some make up on my face. They said that we'll meet up with Kate in an hour. But why am I the only one that is dressing up. They were so focused on how I look that they didn't bother to answer my questions.

"Why am I the only one that is dressed up? Aren't you coming?" I asked as we were standing in front of the hotel.

"We'll come later." They said before I went to the uber and drove to an expensive restaurant.

In front of the restaurant I saw a very familiar boy, wait is that Eldon? Now I understand what happened today. They set me up. They planned a date for me and Eldon. That's why they were acting so strange. They probably asked Miss Kate for a day off.

Eldon's POV
I saw a beautiful girl exit an uber. That girl was Emily, of course. I saw her confused face when she saw me and for a minute I regretted this plan but I need to pull trough this.

"Hi Em!" I say to her happily.

"Hey Eldon. I don't feel that well, I think I'm driving back to the hotel." She excuses herself but I know she is only saying that so she doesn't need to go out with me.

"No please not Em! I'm dreaming of this moment since grade two. Please don't go. You can at least try to enjoy it." I begged and she nod.

We went to the restaurant and I really tried to be a gentleman just like James but as i said, I tried.

We ordered something and talked a lot about the competition or other stuff. I made a lot of jokes and I think she liked them. I think she likes me, well I hope she does.

After our amazing night in the restaurant where the food was the delicious we drove back to the hotel.

"Wait Em!" I shout to her as she was about to go to her room.

"I had so much fun tonight. I hope we can repeat that sometime." I told her while I was smiling the whole time.

"I had fun too, Eldon." She said truthfully before she hugged me.

As we pulled away from the hug I leaned in for a kiss but she pushed me away.

"Eldon, I don't like you the way you do. When are going to realize that? Idiot!" She snapped at me before she slapped me across the face and ran to her hotel room.

Now I was standing here, in front of the hotel like an idiot. She was right, everybody was right. I'm an idiot. She will never like me. It didn't matter how hard i tried to be cool or smart. I would always be an idiot.

As you read, this chapter has nothing to do with Jiley so it's not important to read this chapter. If you Rad this chapter, I hope you liked it and if you did comment and vote. I think I'll update another chapter today.