Chapter 13

James POV
Right now we are in studio A because we are doing a pyjama party.

"Let's play truth or dare." Tiffany suggests. Of course she would ask that, she is the queen of gossips.

Everyone agrees and we sat down in a circle in studio A.

"Riley truth or dare?" Tiff asks Riley.

"Dare!" Riley says confidently. The girls looked at each other as if they had planned something.

"Kiss James for 10 seconds." Tiff says with an evil smile. They definitely planned that.

"No definitely not!" Riley protests. I actually have nothing against it but if Riley doesn't want to I have to accept that.

The girls discussed it long and came to the solution that she only has to kiss me for 3 seconds.

Riley leans in and I could see in the faces that the others were excited just like me.

I lean in too and then our lips touch. It feels like magic. She has her arms around my neck while mines are on her waist.

After and eternity we separate. Riley is such a good kisser. I had butterflies I my stomach. It was the best kiss I ever had!

Riley's POV
I kiss James and it was unbelievable. I had this crazy feeling in my stomach.

"Guys, guys!" Chloe shouts.
"You were supposed to kiss for 3 seconds not 3minutes!" Stephanie says.

3 minutes! I didn't notice that it was that long. I look at James embarrassed and he did the same as the other were laughing.

Well, it was worth it because he is a good kisser and i kinda like him, a lot. We continued to play and after a while we became hungry, so we ordered a pizza.

But for some odd reason everyone went to bring the pizza, like a pizza isn't heavy that 10 people need to carry it.
Anyways James and I were the only ones left, I think they planned it again.

I opened my mouth to say something but James interrupts me "No don't say anything."

I look at him confused but he just smashes his lips on mine. We kiss and moved our lips in sync. I put my arms around his neck and his are on my waist. He pushes me against the wall and I put my legs around his hips. We were now making out. He now has his hands on my butt and is groping it. I moaned as he groped on my butt and he slips his tongue in my mouth. Our kiss was now wild and rough nothing compared to the other one. After 10 minutes I pulled away for air. I need to ask him an important questions.

"What are we?" I ask.

"I want to be in a relationship with you but first you need to go on a date with me." He says. I agreed.

We wondered where the others were so we went out to search them. When we opened the door we saw them hiding behind a plant.

"Did you see the whole thing?" I ask in disbelief.

"Your make out session? Of course not!" Eldon says. We all laughed, he is such an idiot. When we calmed down the girls looked serious at me.

"Riley you know what that means?" The girls ask excited. Oh no!

"No please not!" I begged but you can't persuade them. It's impossible.

The boys looked at us confused because of course they don't know what we are talking about.

"Omg! We are going shopping!" Michelle squeals. The boys now understands me and are looking at me in sympathy.

"I feel with you Riley!" James says with a smirk. The only thing I do is glare at him as a joke.

"I can't wait to make your nails and your hair..." Michelle says. We tried to stop her talking but you can't stop that girl. When she starts talking she won't stop. So we just walked away and left her all alone in the hallway.

Hunter's POV
I'm on my phone because the girls are talking about some make up shit. The boys and I are chatting in our group chat 'the bros'.

Group chat:
Daniel:Honestly I never thought that Riley would fall for you.

James:I didn't either. But don't even worry about it. She did and we are going on a date tomorrow!

Eldon:I knew it cause I'm a diviner.

West:He is lying. Yesterday he said that Riley will never fall for you because James is an idiot.

James:Eldon!

West:Don't even worry about it James I already hit him for you.

James:Thanks and that's my line!

Hunter:Anyways, James what have you planned for the date with Queen B?

James:Promise me that you won't tell someone!

Daniel:Promise.

Hunter:Promise!

West:I promise.

Eldon:Of  course bro!

James:Eldon you idiot! Promise me that you won't tell someone.

Eldon:Ok chill! I promise.
James:Its very special. We are...! And that's why I need your help.

Daniel:Wow James that is so romantic. Of course I'm going to help you.

Hunter:Bro that's awesome I'm so gonna help you.

James:Thank you, you two are the best!

West and Eldon didn't reply because they were too focused in there game. They are playing a weird game that only kids would play.

"What are they playing?" Emily asks

"I don't know it's a Game for small Kids." I answer her.

"They are so wired!" Giselle says. And she was right they are right. For the rest of the night we watched a movie, talked a lot and fall asleep. It was a good night and I really enjoyed it.

I'm so proud of my bro James. He always wanted Riley and he finally got her, well not exactly but after the wonderful date she will be his girlfriend.

I know Riley since I was 4 and I'm pretty sure she only had one boyfriend and he cheated on her. That was the time where she decided that she will never fall for a boy again but she did.

I can't imagine how James feels at the moment but I'm sure he is so excited. I'm proud to call him my best friend!

Thats it! This chapter is the longest I've ever written and that's why I would appreciate it if you vote and comment. Next chapter will come on Sunday.