Every Rose Has It's Thorn: Chapter Six

'Hey guys Vasilisa here! I now have another one of my originals up. It’s called Ice Escape. I really hope you guys will read it or at least check it out.  Anyway here is chapter 6 of Every Rose Has It’s Thorn.

                I dreaded going back to school. Even though for some reason I really wanted to. I didn’t want to admit why, but I knew what was wrong with me. I wanted to see Mr. Miller again. Yeah I am probably going crazy. Something was incredibly wrong with me. I practically jumped up when my alarm clock buzzed. Normally I would lie there a few minutes and wait in till I would get up and start to get up. I sighed and sat at my dressing table. Today I was wearing a fall off the shoulder shirt with the words ‘Friends are forever, Boys are whatever ‘on it. My black skinny jeans matched perfectly with the black and white colour of my shirt. I finally matched it with my favourite pair of black boots. I brushed my curly blonde hair and pulled some of it to the side with bobby pins. I applied eye shadow and lip gloss to and through on some eye liner and through my bag over my shoulder.

                “Morning Rose.” My mother greeted me with a smile. I smiled at her and sat at the table where my mum had set out a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes for me.

                “Morning Mum.” I said, taking a big out of a bacon strip. My dad was probably sleeping. He worked as a conductor for north folk train company and he was called out late and hadn’t gotten much sleep so he slept a lot. I clicked on my IPhone and looked at the time. I had ten minutes before I had to leave. There was something severely wrong with me. I was never like this when school came. I never wanted to go to school. There was just something about Mr. Miller that intrigued me. When I finished my breakfast I hugged my mum and headed out the door. The school was only two blocks away so I really didn’t have to drive that long. I parked in my normal parking place and as I got out of my car Alyssa and Mia instantly surrounded me.

                “Rose!” Mia squealed, I swear I almost covered my ears. Alyssa was just behind her.

                “What’s up?” I asked putting my car on lock.

                “Mr. Miller asked where you were. We told him you weren’t here yet so he asked us to tell you that he would be watching you at our volleyball game tonight! Can you believe it our hot gym teacher is coming to out volleyball game.” Alyssa squealed. I swear I was going to need a hearing aid before I graduated.

                “That’s great Lyss.” I laughed.

                “You guys know who we play tonight don’t you?” Lyss and I looked at Mia. She looked almost scared.

                “No who do we play?” Lyss asked, Mia looked in between the both us.

                “The Edison Chargers.” Her voice sounded almost like she was telling a scary story, but I knew why. The chargers have been undefeated for the past four years.

                “Don’t worry. We actually have a chance this year now that Rose is Caption.” Lyss said throwing her arm around my shoulders. We were undefeated this year, but Edison has been undefeated for four years I had no idea if we were going to win or lose.

                The say went on fast and finally it came time for last period. Alyssa, Mia, and I walked into the gym. Mr. Miller was there when we walked in and when I met his eyes a shot of electricity ran through me. I shook it off.

                “There you are McCarthy. I was looking for you this morning.” He said with a warm smile. I couldn’t help about thinking about the phone conversation I overheard yesterday.

                “Sorry I normally don’t get here till around 7:15. Did you need to talk to me?” I asked with a smile. Alyssa and Mia left to go down in the locker room whispering quietly to each other.

                “I just wanted to know more about the game tonight. Your friends told me everything though. You can defiantly expect to see me there.” I smiled and I swear I was acting like a syco school girl…..oh wait, I was.

                “Oh yeah. Can’t wait. Tonight’s going to be a hard one.”  Mr. Miller laughed and It sounded like smooth and warm chocolate.

                “With the way you play those girls won’t see where the ball is. Trust me you’ll being the Chargers to shame, McCarthy.” I smiled and laughed. I flipped my hair that landed on my face over my shoulder. To others It would look like flirting, but it wasn’t.

                “Thanks, anyway I better go change.” He nodded and smiled at me once again as I headed back toward the locker room. Oh god, I am going crazy.

                It is insanely late here. You guys have no idea how teird I am. But I knew you guys deserved an update so I updated. I really hope you like It. The volleyball game will be next and yes Mr. Miller WILL be there. What do you think? Should Rose fall hoplessly for him? Or push him away…hmmm no clue lol. Anyway I might update tomorrow, might not you never know with me.

Comment, Vote, Fan

Liss~