Every Rose Has It's Thorn: Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

                When gym was over I stayed back with Xzander and watched the others leave. Alyssa and Mia didn’t ask questions and I couldn’t help, but feel thankful that they were not questioning me. I couldn’t lie to them and I defiantly could not tell them the truth.

                “Are you ready Rose?” Xzander asked as he stood up. I looked up and nodded my coat was in hand and my book bag slung over my shoulder. I stood his hand still in mine. I really didn’t want to let go, but still people could still see us. That wouldn’t be good at all.

                “Yeah. I’m ready.” I said with a smile. We walked out of the gym. Xzander turned the lights off and we headed out toward his car. He carefully looked around to make sure no one could see us. Than he gave me a nod and we slid into the car and out of the school parking lot. He held my hand low so no one could see.

                “Do you think your parents will worry? I don’t want them to be cross with you.” HE asked looking at me than back to the road.

                “No they will just think I am out with Alyssa or Mia. They um.. Trust me.” I said looking out my window. My parents have always trusted me and this would definatly lose that trust.

                “I am so sorry Rose. I promise you that I didn’t do this on purpose. This must be so hard for you. You can reject it though.” His voice dropped at the last sentence. I wanted to know what he meant by that.

                “What do you mean ‘reject?’? I asked unsure of what he really meant.

                “You can tell me no. Reject the mating process. You could leave me and go on with your regular life.” That sounded like it would be horrible for him.

                “That would leave you in pain though.” I whispered, linking our fingers together.

                “It would be painful for a little bit, but if that’s what you want than I am pretty sure I can deal with it in till the mate breaks” It sounded painful for him to explain. We both flinched. I looked down at our intertwined hands. They looked so perfectly matched.

                “What if I don’t want to reject it” I whispered. At first I was scared he didn’t hear me and to tell you the truth it would just be weird to say it again. He heard me though. I know he did though, don’t ask me how I knew though because I have no idea.

                “Then you don’t have to.” His whisper was almost as soft as mine. I didn’t realize we had stopped in front of a house in till he leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. I couldn’t help, but feel excited from this contact. My lips moved perfectly with his. I had no idea why I was doing this I hardly knew this man, but something about him just made me feel so good.

                “I’ve never felt this way before.” I whispered when we pulled apart from the breathtaking kiss.

                “Either have I Rose. Either have I. Come on lets go inside we can talk there and no one will see us.” I nodded and got out of the car. His house was pretty big. About the same size as mine. He unlocked the front door and let me in. I smiled at him and stepped in. His house was perfectly warm and comfortable. The crème furniture matched the white walls perfectly. He has good taste for a guy.

                “Nice house.” I commented. Xzander smiled and came up behind me.

                “Not as nice as you” I smiled and looked up at him.

                “Well thank you.”

                “Just speaking the truth.” I smiled at him. “I’m going to get a bottle of water. Do you want anything?” He asked, cocking his head to the side like he always does when asking a question. I thought for a minute.

                “Water would be great please.” I said. He nodded.

                “Alright. I’ll be right back. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable.” I smiled and watched him disappear into the kitchen. I sat down on the cream colored couch. It was quite comfortable actually. I heard my phone beat signaling a text message. I tapped the open button and saw it was from Emma. Emma was another one of my really good friends.

                Where were you at cheerleading?

                Em~

                I quickly texted back before Xzander returned

                I had something I had to do. Sorry can’t talk.

                I closed my phone just as Xzander walked in. He sat next to me and I realized this was the first time I had been over to a boys house. Let alone being alone with a boy. It freaked part of me out, but the other part of me was telling me it was right. Okay so let me get this straight. Being at my physical eduation teachers house alone, meaning him and I were the only one’s here. He was telling me he was a werewolf and that we were soul mates. Was that right? It sounded down right wacky to me, but what do I know. All I wanted was answers. And hopefully that is what I was going to get.

                Hey guys I hope you like it! Ok so I have set a goal for this story. I really want to make the top 100 on the werewolf list. I think it would be amazing. I need you guys to help me though! Please tell your friends about it and other peoples! Thanks so much!

                Comment, Vote, Fan

                Liss~