Every Rose Has Its Thorn: Chapter Ten

The period before P.E seemed to drag on forever. I was aching to see Xzander again. I wanted to know more about this whole werewolf thing. I wanted to actually see it happened and I hoped that he would show me. All my life I grew up watching movies about werewolves and mates being rejected. Oh and lets not forget the whole Twilight love affair. I watched the clock in Math as I also tried to listen to the teacher. When the bell finally rang i was out of my seat and out in a flash. I ran up to my locker and grabbed my gym bag and before I could take off to the gym like I planned Alyssa and Mia were at my side. I mentally groaned. I kept my normal smile on my face though =. 

"You were out of math pretty fast." Alyssa laughed and flipped her red hair over her shoulder. Mia laughed along with her.

"I know. Normally she stays back and tries to ask more questions and take more notes. What happened today, Rose?" Mia asks. I shrugged. 

"Today she was absolutely boring me to death today. Plus I felt so stiff just sitting there so I needed to get up and move. Come on we are going to be late" I say and start heading toward the gym. Alyssa and Mia followed me whispering so low I couldn't here a word they were saying. I turned into the gym and met those brown orbs that practically melted me. He smiled at me. 

"Hello girls. Alyssa and Mia go downstairs and change. McCarthy you stay up here with me. You going to help me coach through the tournament." I smile and nod as Alyssa and Mia head downstairs as I sat next to Xzander. He smiled at me and under the table he took my hand. "Your wanting answers aren't you?" He says with a smile. I nod

"You have no idea how long I have ben waiting to see you. Is it just going to get worse?" I ask squeezing his hand 

"My alpha says it will in till the process is over with. I miss you to. Ever sense you left my office yesterday. It hurts not to be with you." I nod my agreement. Just as kids start to come up. Xzander keeps his hold on my hand as he looks at the class and gives orders. I watch him with interest. He looked so strong he was absolutely beautiful. When the teams were separated and set the volleyball nets the games started. 

"I turn eighteen next month." I tell him "Although I am not to sure about this." Xzander sighs 

"I know Rose. I really don't blame you. This is all very new and I promise I will explain everything. What do you have to do today?" He asked, 

"Nothing. Alyssa is going to take over cheerleading for me so really I have nothing to do." I said. 

"Can you come home with me? There I can explain everything I promise." It sounded like a pretty good idea to me. 

"Yeah I can do that. My car is here though." 

"You can come with and come back to get your car." I nodded and smiled and held his hand as we watched the volleyball games went on. 

I understand this one is at long at all, so i am really sorry. I probably will not be updating as often , but please keep voting and reviewing and fanning! Thank you so much!

Comment, Vote, Fan 

Liss~